Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lord vader arrived safe and sound lee and everything seems to be fine just the dome needs a dab of glue, thanks a lot

ety5y5e9.jpg

yqeraga2.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Damn. Gotta be honest that's annoying. It's no fault of yours I understand but if ED is delayed till August I hate to think how far off Robocop will be considering he's not supposed to be out in HK till August or so I've heard.

Sorry to ask but is the NRD one and the same as the 10% cancellation fee or would there be a cancellation fee on top of the NRD?

Just checked with our supplier and the earliest batch should arrive sometime in June. If you want to cancel your pre-order then the 10% cancellation fee is the NRD you paid.

Lord vader arrived safe and sound lee and everything seems to be fine just the dome needs a dab of glue, thanks a lot

ety5y5e9.jpg

yqeraga2.jpg

Oh, did the dome loose from his face? It seems this is a common problem now.

Thank you for the pictures mate, nice shot.

Yeah mate its just the crap glue the factories use, easy fix

Thanks for all the help this week Lee & the two great figures I spoilt myself with!

The only place to order from in the UK, without a doubt.

Excellent

Do you know when the Dynamic Hot Toys Stands are due in Lee? Ta :)

Also any word on the Azog Hobbit statue?

Last edited:

Do you know when the Dynamic Hot Toys Stands are due in Lee? Ta :)

Also any word on the Azog Hobbit statue?

The stand will arrive on tomorrow. For the Azog statue, our pre-order got cut and it seems WETA don't have any stock available, so I am afraid all out-standing orders of the Azog statue will be cancelled and refunded. Sorry about that.

Re: Amazing Spider man 2 Electro is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Lee.

Batman 66 arrived nice and safe:hi5:

Any idea when Robin is available?

Re: Amazing Spider man 2 Electro is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi lee, any idea when you'll be getting Adam west bats back in? I've ordered him and robin anyway. They look too good to miss out on! Thanks for sorting my reward points issue.

Re: Sideshow Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust is available at Collectiblesdirect

Hey Lee, any good news regarding the Punisher PF buddy? Still on for early July :pray:

Re: Sideshow Batman The Dark Knight Life Size Bust is available at Collectiblesdirect

Hey Lee, I know it's a long shot but any chance you'll be getting the Revoltech TMNT figures in?

Back