Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey lee, recived my man of steel today. Thanks for the great service, he's great.

Re: Prime 1 Optimus Prime Statue is available for pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee, any idea on the price of the amazing spiderman 2 figure?

The price is £162 UK mainland delivered or better price with reward points etc.

Hi Lee,

Can I assume that as there are no Exclusives for the Premium Format Poison Ivy repaint you'll be adding her to the site?

Ta

Neil

Yes we will get it, will list it on our website later today.

Ordered Amazing Spiderman 2 today Lee,site looks good btw:wink1:

Hi Lee.

I just made a full payment for the upcoming 1/6 SSC Darth Vader figure and I was able to save a tenner in doing so, thanks. :hi5:

I was just wondering when he was due in and also when the Crow was due to arrive as well? I think I will pick him up too.

Thanks pal.

Hi Lee.

I just made a full payment for the upcoming 1/6 SSC Darth Vader figure and I was able to save a tenner in doing so, thanks. :hi5:

I was just wondering when he was due in and also when the Crow was due to arrive as well? I think I will pick him up too.

Thanks pal.

Hi, the second batch of vader is coming in early May as well as MOS superman. Crow will arrive on Monday also with Celtic predator.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hi, the second batch of vader is coming in early May as well as MOS superman. Crow will arrive on Monday also with Celtic predator.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you for the info.

I just got my order in for the Crow as well. I'm really excited to get these figures now.

I just need to make one last payment for my MOS Superman (next month) and then I can tackle the BD T-800. :yess:

Hey Lee, recived my crow and joe Colton figures this morning. Thanks for the great service:hi5:

Amazing spider man has landed. Thanks for the mega quick delivery :)

I just opened up my HT Crow figure which arrived today Lee and thanks for the speedy delivery. He is an awesome piece. :hi5:

I also just got my order in for the HT AVP Celtic Predator figure so I'm looking forward to him arriving as well. :yess:

SSC 1/6 Jango Fett is now on PO as well.

Anymore Mythos BEN KENOB coming up for pre order

Hey Lee, recived my crow and joe Colton figures this morning. Thanks for the great service:hi5:

Amazing spider man has landed. Thanks for the mega quick delivery :)

I just opened up my HT Crow figure which arrived today Lee and thanks for the speedy delivery. He is an awesome piece. :hi5:

I also just got my order in for the HT AVP Celtic Predator figure so I'm looking forward to him arriving as well. :yess:

SSC 1/6 Jango Fett is now on PO as well.

Thanks guys, hope you all like your new collections.

Anymore Mythos BEN KENOB coming up for pre order

I am waiting for supplier to confirm if we can get more slots, will let you know asap.

Celtic Predator arrived today Lee, thank you for the speedy delivery.

Hey Lee!!

Man of Steel have arrived!! ..thanks for the awesome service again :duff ...I just need to order General Zod and Jor-EL now :p

manofsteel_zps1faf3942.jpg

Also got my hall of armor couple weeks ago too, still stuck at work LOL ....got no space at home at the moment, bloody box is massive and heavy!! :slap

Hall_zps4be6fb46.jpg

Lord Vader arrived on Wednesday Lee and a big thanks for helping me out with the broken mask/helmet.

Much appreciated buddy. :duff

Hey Lee!!

Man of Steel have arrived!! ..thanks for the awesome service again :duff ...I just need to order General Zod and Jor-EL now :p

manofsteel_zps1faf3942.jpg

Also got my hall of armor couple weeks ago too, still stuck at work LOL ....got no space at home at the moment, bloody box is massive and heavy!! :slap

Hall_zps4be6fb46.jpg

Oh, didn't realise you haven't ordered the Zod and Jor-EL yet. But it's not hurry, we have plenty stock.

Lord Vader arrived on Wednesday Lee and a big thanks for helping me out with the broken mask/helmet.

Much appreciated buddy. :duff

Return of the broken mask/helmet is received, will send the replacement to you on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Back