Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Will you be starting pre orders for Sideshow Alien Warrior same day as SS?

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Thanks Lee, Bly arrived today

If you get any of those cool HT Avengers bags, i'll be buying one off you. :yess: :D

I'd like to put in a request for a 1989 Batman one if you get one (please)?

EDIT: Failing that yeah can I have an Avengers one as well? :lol

Thanks as always Lee :hi5:

No chance of Classic Pred getting here early is there? The money is burning a hole :lol

Its taking all my will power to not get the 89 batman from Ebay :lol

ETA Lee?

Lee, emailed you earlier, I'm after a dewback and ds sand trooper.
Will be you able to get the ST out before the 13th?
Dying to get my hands on the dewback, is there a release date for it from your supplier? killing me that my US mates have it already.:wave

Its taking all my will power to not get the 89 batman from Ebay :lol

ETA Lee?
Hi MM, my suppliers say it's coming end of April. I am waiting a batman PF from SSC:lol

Lee, emailed you earlier, I'm after a dewback and ds sand trooper.
Will be you able to get the ST out before the 13th?
Dying to get my hands on the dewback, is there a release date for it from your supplier? killing me that my US mates have it already.:wave

Hi feroze, I replied last night. The SD is in stock now but only 2 pieces left. The dewback will be in stock about 20th Feb. So you can get it both this month:exactly:

Got my eye on the Dewback and sand trooper as well,if you sell out of the ST by the time you get the dewback will you be able to get anymore do you think Lee?
Or should i just grab one now?,i'd like to hold of for a bit really

:waveLee, going to the site right to pick up both.
EDIT- Order completed

Last edited:

Got my eye on the Dewback and sand trooper as well,if you sell out of the ST by the time you get the dewback will you be able to get anymore do you think Lee?
Or should i just grab one now?,i'd like to hold of for a bit really

Don't worry MM, I will have more stock coming mid of Feb. But the sand trooper sells really fast, don't see anything special with it. Sorry I am not a star wars fan:lol:lol

Don't worry MM, I will have more stock coming mid of Feb. But the sand trooper sells really fast, don't see anything special with it. Sorry I am not a star wars fan:lol:lol

:rotfl,you should be burned at the stake:rotfl

I just Flexed the Dewback (i'm so weak),should have the rest paid by the time you get them in :yess:
Going to sell a few things to be able to grab the Sandtrooper,can't wait,this set up screams original trilogy:)

Back