Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:yess: can't wait

And just preordered the black widow pf :)

The wasp statue looks cool I wonder what scale it's in?

:clap Thanks for your order Ant!

The wasp statue total height is 12 inches, so wasp itself should be 5 inches. Cheap and small:lol

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Interested in Star Trek TOS Statue James T. Kirk in Captain´s Chair :)

Anytime timescale on this one.

Appreciate it :pray:

It's available from our supplier, we don't have stock at the moment but we can ask stock after you place order and get it within 5-10 working days. Thanks mate!

I still need to clear the remainder of my Classic Pred order Lee, is he definitely definitely coming next Monday?

:clap Thanks for your order Ant!

The wasp statue total height is 12 inches, so wasp itself should be 5 inches. Cheap and small:lol

My avengers movie line up steps ever closer just have to find an iron man maquette hope a mark vii comes out.

Yeah I thought it might look good next to pfs

I still need to clear the remainder of my Classic Pred order Lee, is he definitely definitely coming next Monday?

It should be about 20th with our supplier and needs 2-3 days to send to my shop, so Thursday hopefully.

My avengers movie line up steps ever closer just have to find an iron man maquette hope a mark vii comes out.

Yeah I thought it might look good next to pfs

oh, new avengers PFs. How much they will cost?:horror

Looks the Koto IM Mark vii is not bad:exactly:

I've got Thor coming and am happy with that a new hulk is a must and an iron man maquette missed the old one and hawkeye .Possibly a new cap but the first avenger looks good. It will still be expensive lol

The destroyer despatched from supplier today (should be sent out on Friday), so should get it on Wednesday. You will be busy with opening boxes in the following days.

My supplier haven't got better price for the thor hammer, so stay with SSC price. :gah:

That's great news on both counts still have my 5% discount can't believe I didn't know about it lol probaly worth me doing membership soon

Hammer ordered :)

That's great news on both counts still have my 5% discount can't believe I didn't know about it lol probaly worth me doing membership soon

Hammer ordered :)

I have stopped the membership now. I will do some review in June and upgrade some regular customers to Premium Membership free. You will be one of them I think:lol

Got the order, you are super fast:monkey4

Thanks that would be cool. I was just randomly browsing just killing time before a night shift lol

Destroyer is in stock now. An amazing work from SSC though the paint is quite simple:lol

Destroyer is in stock now. An amazing work from SSC though the paint is quite simple:lol

He looks great under the lights :lecture
Destroyer007.jpg

I thinks it's a great statue and i'm sure you'll sell them all soon. :D

Oh, I like you photos. Now is the time for the Thor PF arrive:impatient:

I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out because i cancelled my Ex after the mess that was Ultron.

I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out because i cancelled my Ex after the mess that was Ultron.

Should be better than Ultron. SSC used the wrong paint on the Ultron which is defferent from the destroyer, so it makes it looks so plastic. Hope they don't rush everything, we can wait for perfect:gah:

I'm hoping the delays mean extra attention looked great at sdcc

Just paid the Dewback off Lee :yess:

And put a first payment on the Sandtrooper :yess:,i'll settle up on him over the weekend i hope :)

Can't wait to see the beast :hi5:

Hello

Destroyer has turned up and is awesome really happy with it.
Very well packaged too

Thank you :)

Just paid the Dewback off Lee :yess:

And put a first payment on the Sandtrooper :yess:,i'll settle up on him over the weekend i hope :)

Can't wait to see the beast :hi5:
Got them MM, will process them on Friday. Can't image how big the box of Dewback will be:horror
Hello

Destroyer has turned up and is awesome really happy with it.
Very well packaged too

Thank you :)

Yeah, I really like it. It's so good you can get it before sold out :lol

it looks really great in hand pics dont do it justice

Back