Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 18/04)

Nice one hope the rocketeer is still In Stock don't get payed agin for another 2 weeks

Great news :yess:

Be rather cool if open next week on my b'day

Re: new online store is opened! (updated 07-06-2011)

Fantastic news!!!! My order is in!! :hi5::mexwave:bouncin:banana:fest

You are so fast Bill, I am still sending emails now. I will try to send you YODA tomorrow, but maybe the day after. We use APC overnight for deliverying big parcel. So you can receive it this weekend. It should be delivery before 4pm everyday. Thanks m8!

LOL, I just happened to check your site before you posted, and saw you were open for business! It will be awesome if Yoda arrives this week, seems like I've been waiting for him forever!!

Collectiblesdirect UK is opened! (updated 07-06-2011)

We are open now!

Promotions:
1. " DISCOUNT05 " for 5% off everything in our store.
2. Free delivery for orders over £49.99 untill end of June.

Hope you still have the rocketeer by next friday

No problem, I will get it this weekend and reserve it for you. No worries m8!

Nice one have you got an email so can give you details and stuff does the flex pay work ok with direct debit

Re: Collectiblesdirect UK is opened! (updated 07-06-2011)

There is something wrong with worldpay, they forgot to setup the future pay with my account.
Yes, you can set up direct debit with your own bank, it's easy if you do online banking. Everytime when I got the payment, I will make a note on your order. After the total payment cleared, your order will be shipped.
You can contact me on [email protected]

Thanks!

Indeed a great navigation. And detailed information about shipping. Really good store!

Can you also try to get sold out collectibles?

Indeed a great navigation. And detailed information about shipping. Really good store!

Can you also try to get sold out collectibles?

Hi man, just tell me what you are looking for. If the products released long time ago, it's difficult. But I will look around to see any suppliers still have stocks. Cheers!

That's great. Thanks for your support. You made the first order in our store.

:yess: You think I'm keen to get this little green guy, lol. Could you let me know when he's on his way please, so I can make sure someone's at home all day.... just hope I get there first, or he's gonna be hidden away for my birthday, and I'll have to wait another 3 weeks!!! :gah: Thanks again for your awesome service, you deserve to make this a huge success.:clap

:yess: You think I'm keen to get this little green guy, lol. Could you let me know when he's on his way please, so I can make sure someone's at home all day.... just hope I get there first, or he's gonna be hidden away for my birthday, and I'll have to wait another 3 weeks!!! :gah: Thanks again for your awesome service, you deserve to make this a huge success.:clap

Thank you so much Bill! I will send your parcel out today and a tracking number will be sent to you later today. So you can receive it tomorrow. Now I am packing it:hi5:

Back