Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: collectiblesdirect.co.uk is opened! with new preorders and arrivals!

I will get the stocks and pay off when they come in stock from my suppliers. It doesn't matter if anyone ordered or not. So you can get it when you pay off the full amount.
And your Rocketeer Premium Format Figure Exclusive will be instock next week.

Nice one can't wait for that. :hi5:

Are you doing deposits for the new neytiri maquette or can we just pre order

Would just like to point out that the Neytiri Maquette is £1299.99 on Forbidden Planet. Does this mean you will be adjusting your price? Been waiting for this piece for over a year and was shocked with the price so any amount off would be a help:hi5:

Are you doing deposits for the new neytiri maquette or can we just pre order
Yeah, just pre-order and I have ask 4 pieces from my supplier. Finger cross.
And you can choose clear the payment anytime and anyway you like.

Would just like to point out that the Neytiri Maquette is £1299.99 on Forbidden Planet. Does this mean you will be adjusting your price? Been waiting for this piece for over a year and was shocked with the price so any amount off would be a help:hi5:

You can use 5% off code and if you are premium member, another 5% off on it with free delivery. So I think no where you can find cheaper. Thanks!

Yeah, just pre-order and I have ask 4 pieces from my supplier. Finger cross.
And you can choose clear the payment anytime and anyway you like.

Nice one will pre order and start saving

Il obviously won't be charged anything till the item is in stock will i

yeah, it will not be charged till it comes in stock. I will send email to you when it arrived. It's quite simple that when you pay the money we ship your items.

Okie dokie pre ordered and the terminator PF
:hi5:

Yeah be nice not to worried thou more time to save lol I did use to get mine from play.com but for the arnie they want £349 don't mind paying that but always nice to get it cheaper

Most of my items are cheaper than others and I am trying to make them cheaper in the future. The price in the UK are too high for collectors.

Yeah to high on everything really it's a price war

Re: New preorders and arrivals at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

hey, I've decided against getting the neytiri maquette for now its just too much money :( but I was going to order the big chap maquette from you and an error occured whren I went through to the payment section. So I thought I'd try again later and my membership for 5% off has gone? I'm guessing you doing maintenance or perhaps an error has occured, can you let me know whats going on?

Re: New preorders and arrivals at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

hey, I've decided against getting the neytiri maquette for now its just too much money :( but I was going to order the big chap maquette from you and an error occured whren I went through to the payment section. So I thought I'd try again later and my membership for 5% off has gone? I'm guessing you doing maintenance or perhaps an error has occured, can you let me know whats going on?

Hi MAS, sorry for that. Yeah, iam doing upgrading now. You can try again to see if your membership working or not. Also check your valid date please. Thanks!

Back