Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 18/04)

Sorry yeah il be getting the ex ok no worries

had a look at your prices,way to expensive pal!!!

i can order most anyrthing you are pre-ordering from sideshow direct from them for a massive saving:yess:

i can order most anyrthing you are pre-ordering from sideshow direct from them for a massive saving:yess:

How much you mean a massive saving, ten or twenty quids? I agree you can get most of ss items cheaper from them because you don't need to pay 20% VAT. But if you want to exchange or return something, I don't think you can do it within 2 or 3 days. Also there is a cancellation fee for preorder which I don't charge my customers.
I order most of EX items from SS as well because there are no other places you can choice even I do business of those products.

Last edited:

Wow, those prices are expensive. I thought they were in $'s for a moment, but as BP not cheap. Would be ok with postage included (and I'm talking international postage)

Wow, those prices are expensive. I thought they were in $'s for a moment, but as BP not cheap. Would be ok with postage included (and I'm talking international postage)

Please don't compare prices with different countries. If you say so, you can get the cheapest price from China.
You should know that the cost of shipping items from China to the UK is more than double to your country. Also with different VAT, Duty, people's earn etc, we can't just say I can get it cheaper somewhere else which not in your country.
What I can do is give people in the UK and some countries near a better price and the best customer service.:wave

Last edited:

Yeah please don't compare the EU to elsewhere we pay ton's more on everything.

hi just wondered i wanted to pre-order the predator berserker do you take the money straight away or when its been shipped.

thankss

hi just wondered i wanted to pre-order the predator berserker do you take the money straight away or when its been shipped.

thankss

Hi jrenno2004, thanks for your interest. Just wonder which berserker do you want, the 1:1 bust or 1/6 hottoys figure?
For the moment when I start to take order, you can choice bank transfer (payment will only need to pay when items ready for shipping) or PAYPAL ( this takes payment when you take order). And when I get everything of bank ready, we will start to accept credit/debit cards, also with flexpay option.
Thanks!

No idea if your joking but welcomed to explain in greater detail but speaking onbehalf as to SSC Star wars 1/6 line do believe best prices in UK. Having a UK dealer for service and reliability combining good sales with discounts is thin over here. Good thing about all this, if your unhappy with particular product you don't ship it back at extra cost 4000 miles across Atlantic if purchased State side for a long awaited anxious exchange or refund.

Think the majority especially those interested in SW line are well impressed and doubt ordering direct from SSC would benefit us UK freaks much combined with shipping and HMRC duties. Certainly think a reliable UK dealer thats selling at market value with bonus of discount gives us benefit piece of mind and I for one is looking forward to trade when he's up and running.

I get most of my stuff from play. Using that as a benchmark, these prices seemed pretty much decent to me :dunno

Agreed. I'm not able to collect a lot of SS stuff, so can't comment on most of the prices, but comparing prices for the one item I have to get (Yoda), Microdragon's price is more than reasonable.... the only other UK retailer I could find to order direct was play.com, and Yoda was £90 there. Ordering direct from SSC, factoring in shipping and customs charges, he was coming out to around £84... with way too many hassles involved if I needed to return him for any reason. Buying from Microdragon, he's around £63 shipped, and we're also getting great customer service. So there's no contest as far as I'm concerned.

No idea if your joking but welcomed to explain in greater detail but speaking onbehalf as to SSC Star wars 1/6 line do believe best prices in UK. Having a UK dealer for service and reliability combining good sales with discounts is thin over here. Good thing about all this, if your unhappy with particular product you don't ship it back at extra cost 4000 miles across Atlantic if purchased State side for a long awaited anxious exchange or refund.

Think the majority especially those interested in SW line are well impressed and doubt ordering direct from SSC would benefit us UK freaks much combined with shipping and HMRC duties. Certainly think a reliable UK dealer thats selling at market value with bonus of discount gives us benefit piece of mind and I for one is looking forward to trade when he's up and running.

I get most of my stuff from play. Using that as a benchmark, these prices seemed pretty much decent to me :dunno

Agreed. I'm not able to collect a lot of SS stuff, so can't comment on most of the prices, but comparing prices for the one item I have to get (Yoda), Microdragon's price is more than reasonable.... the only other UK retailer I could find to order direct was play.com, and Yoda was £90 there. Ordering direct from SSC, factoring in shipping and customs charges, he was coming out to around £84... with way too many hassles involved if I needed to return him for any reason. Buying from Microdragon, he's around £63 shipped, and we're also getting great customer service. So there's no contest as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks all you guys explain it for me. :1-1:
When the reward points system ready, you can also get 3% of price reward credit to your account. It works same to reward points of SS.
I am stilling think other kinds of promotion for all of my cumstomers. As I am a collector either,I know what you guys want. Cheers!

Nice looking store there - I'm in the UK and will definitely be taking advantage of the free postage!! I'm on the lookout for Hulk Comiquette, Koto Ironman IV, Wolverine Koto Danger room and Colossus Danger room when it is released.:pray:

Nice looking store there - I'm in the UK and will definitely be taking advantage of the free postage!! I'm on the lookout for Hulk Comiquette, Koto Ironman IV, Wolverine Koto Danger room and Colossus Danger room when it is released.:pray:

:hi5:Hi WolverineUK, I just checked what you mentioned. For Hulk comiquette and KOTO Ironman IV, there are no stock of them. Sorry about it. But wolverine and Colossus all will be available. Thanks!

Nice store :) is the free shipping to all of uk or just mainland?

Nice store :) is the free shipping to all of uk or just mainland?

Yes, free delivery is to all the UK areas in the promotion period. After that, all Premium Memberhship Plus and Free delivery Membership get free delivery the same.

Hi jrenno2004, thanks for your interest. Just wonder which berserker do you want, the 1:1 bust or 1/6 hottoys figure?
For the moment when I start to take order, you can choice bank transfer (payment will only need to pay when items ready for shipping) or PAYPAL ( this takes payment when you take order). And when I get everything of bank ready, we will start to accept credit/debit cards, also with flexpay option.
Thanks!

hi yes its the 1:1 bust im after so i can pre-order this on your site now with bank transfer? just i dont have te money right now but i will when its due to come out later this year.

thanks for the quick reply

hi yes its the 1:1 bust im after so i can pre-order this on your site now with bank transfer? just i dont have te money right now but i will when its due to come out later this year.

thanks for the quick reply

:hi5:OK, I got it. Please check back this thread later and I will start taking orders hopefully within couple days. I will post here to tell you guys when you can place orders.
Yes, you can use bank transfer when you get email from my store telling you your items are in stock and ready for shipping. Also you can pay in serval times as you like for layaway and clear all the amount before shipping.

:hi5:OK, I got it. Please check back this thread later and I will start taking orders hopefully within couple days. I will post here to tell you guys when you can place orders.
Yes, you can use bank transfer when you get email from my store telling you your items are in stock and ready for shipping. Also you can pay in serval times as you like for layaway and clear all the amount before shipping.

okay well could you let me know by privat messeage when your taking pre-orders because i definatly will take the beserker bust off you.

thanks again

Back