Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn PF

I'm not sure if there was a thread for this or not (sorry if there was). Does anyone know if SS is going to add to the Arkham Asylum line? I'd love to see an AA Harley Quinn PF!

BAA_Harley_Quinn1_cutout_by_Crank.jpg

Re: Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn PF

I'm not sure if there was a thread for this or not (sorry if there was). Does anyone know if SS is going to add to the Arkham Asylum line? I'd love to see an AA Harley Quinn PF!

View attachment 217035
Wow, I thought this was an official announcement or tease. Got my hopes up.

As for your question. I have no idea if there will be any additions to the Arkham line. I certainly would love to see an AA or AC Harley myself.

Last edited:
Igo stated over at statue forum that 3 PFs were planned for the Arkham line and the 3rd piece would surprise most of us. He also said there may be a 4th piece depending on how popular the line is but not to expect a large Arkham lineup. It looks like this line was only planned to go about 3 to 4 PFs deep. Since I don't care for the way AA Bats turned out (love the way AA Joker looks though), I'm taking the money I planned to spend on the Arkham PFs and putting it into buying a few choice Prime 1 Arkham pieces. Prime's Deathstroke will be my 1st piece. Whenever they release a Bats I like, I'll jump on that too. After that, I'll see how it goes. Given how expensive the Prime pieces are and that they are 1/3 scale, I'm going to be very selective with which pieces I pick up.

I'm thinking about cancelling my preorder for the AA Batman. I have the comic book Batman PF, and that's really the definitive Batman for me, so not sure that I need this one. It would also free up some space for maybe the Wonder Woman PF. Decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking about cancelling my preorder for the AA Batman. I have the comic book Batman PF, and that's really the definitive Batman for me, so not sure that I need this one. It would also free up some space for maybe the Wonder Woman PF. Decisions, decisions...

I personally think SSC blew it with the AA Bats PF. AA Joker looks AWESOME but Batman has a very weird and awkward pose IMO. Because I don't care for the AA Bats PF, I decided to not pick up any of the PFs in that line. Instead, I'll just use those $$$ on a few choice Prime 1 pieces. Prime's Deathstroke is a MUST for me and sooner or later, Prime will release an AA or AC Bats and I'm sure I'll be all over that.

I would cancel it. This is my least favorite batman in recent history in a large scale.

What else are you in to?

I've been a comic collector my whole life, and never really got into computer games, so I tend to like "comic book" lines of statues rather than those related to gaming. I'm more of a DC collector, but every once in a while a Marvel statue comes along, like the Hulk Maquette, that I just can't pass up. I have the Supes and Bat PFs, so Wonder Woman would complete the trinity.

I've been a comic collector my who life, and never really got into computer games, so I tend to like "comic book" lines of statues rather than those related to gaming. I'm more of a DC collector, but every once in a while a Marvel statue comes along, like the Hulk Maquette, that I just can't pass up. I have the Supes and Bat PFs, so Wonder Woman would complete the trinity.

Definitely go with Wonder Woman then. It's an awesome piece. My LCS had it for a while and it looks so cool in person. It looks like they're gonna be doing all the core JLA soon too. Aquaman and GL are the 2 new ones and they look great.

As much as I love the arkham games (they're really what got me into collecting) this statue just didn't do it for me.

Haha I'm actually thinking of ordering this guy. I'm starting to like it more and more and am really hoping for an arkham catwoman.

Im sticking to my guns on this one. I like the attack ready, fighting stance pose along with both batarang in one hand, and the bat shurikens in the other. To me this is my favorite bat suit, and is the best suit out of the entire video game series. Don't know why they decided to change his portrait in Arkham Knight, but his original portrait is the best one.

300289-product_silo1.png

I'm going to take my chances with a Prime 1 AA or AC Bats. I have faith that their version of the character will look great. Besides, I need at least one 1/3 scale Bats to pair up with my eventual Prime 1 Deathstroke.

He is growing on me. Having owned the original comic PF and then the Keaton PF I still havnt found my ideal Bat. The comic version was to bulky and I hated the way the sculpted the cape blew up over his shoulders and of course SS infamous twist at the hips pose for males. The Keaton version is really nice but looks very real, also too tall for my display intentions. As more options appear I'm starting to appreciate SS prices even if they are going up as well. I think for me this could make an ideal Batman for my collection, not to much and not to little, not tall nor short, fairly uncontroversial

My waitlist for the AA joker converted.
Im not sure if I should cancel it or not

meh, cancel it so mine can convert :lol

Seriously you know best, its all about your collection and how he fits. I'm trying to get one because I never liked the original Joker PF either. I'm thinking of getting Arkham Bats and Joker and just praying they do Catwoman.

meh, cancel it so mine can convert :lol

Seriously you know best, its all about your collection and how he fits. I'm trying to get one because I never liked the original Joker PF either. I'm thinking of getting Arkham Bats and Joker and just praying they do Catwoman.

I placed an order after playing Arkham knight(coz I enjoyed the game) but now I'm wondering if I have room in my collection for 2 jokers.
Its a bit expensive so I'll probably cancel, hopefully you end up getting it

Back