Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No she is not the arkham city look like this : image.jpg

It's close but not there yet. This is an interpretation of a comic version by artist Stanley Lau aka artgerm. I guess for me I would really want the gridded looking catsuit on her similar to what hot toys did with battlesuit Jill Valentine. The current PF seems to borrow elements from both arkham and Jim lee but is not definitive to either one

I just called to get my flex payments processed early, and they said they couldn't because of just getting in small shipments right now, but they anticipate having more coming in soon and sending out emails to allow people to have their flex payments processed early

Im sticking to my guns on this one. I like the attack ready, fighting stance pose along with both batarang in one hand, and the bat shurikens in the other. To me this is my favorite bat suit, and is the best suit out of the entire video game series. Don't know why they decided to change his portrait in Arkham Knight, but his original portrait is the best one.

300289-product_silo1.png

Cannot wait for this. Going to look outstanding opposite of Prime 1 AK Batman

It's close but not there yet. This is an interpretation of a comic version by artist Stanley Lau aka artgerm. I guess for me I would really want the gridded looking catsuit on her similar to what hot toys did with battlesuit Jill Valentine. The current PF seems to borrow elements from both arkham and Jim lee but is not definitive to either one

They're both variations of Darwyn Cooke

Is Joker mixed media? I think his suit is cloth right? This is pretty much full sculpt outside of the cape I would imagine....maybe that's the reason? As long as it looks good, I'm all for early!

Back