Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... but I am. And no Im not foolin myself. It took me awhile to decide. And it took other factors aside from it being "stiff" for me to make a decision. I just couldnt drop $900 on such a boring looking piece. You got better looking custom Batman pieces in the same pose. Glad you can fool yourself to buying into the hype train. Im sure we'll see a way better looking Arkham Knight done in 1:4 scale by another company. Bet on it.
P1>>>>>>>>>>>>>This PF

P1>>>>>>>>>>>>>This PF

tumblr_inline_n12h0c6vYv1swf4at.gif

I just don't like the AK costume. For me, the AA & AC costume takes the cake. I even like the AO Bats costume but I just don't care for the AK Bats. Really wish the pose was different on this AA Bats. I so wanted to get this PF.

I just don't like the AK costume. For me, the AA & AC costume takes the cake. I even like the AO Bats costume but I just don't care for the AK Bats. Really wish the pose was different on this AA Bats. I so wanted to get this PF.

yup. just something about that pose is just off putting to me. it just kills an otherwise good statue.

the piece is huge and REALLY well done, but the pose in person looks even worse. if it had a decent pose it would have been a homerun.

This is the best Batman outfit that I have ever seen... it sure is pricey... but... pre-ordered!

Edit: and whats wrong with the pose? It looks all good to me.

^ Thanks.

Coupon eligible and the EX is still avail???

Edit; And so ordered w/10% off, wth right, its Batman!

Last edited:
The Arkham Knight suit is way too busy

I like busy :) more details the better imo.

I'm not a big fan of the pose on the Prime. Looks like he's fuming after missing the bus back to Wayne Manor.

I don't like the pose as well. But still po this. Didn't want to miss the ex. This is my best version costume for bats in the pics of the game. Or at least what I have seen. Never played the games so hope there's no more sunrise suits.

Back