Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order after playing Arkham knight(coz I enjoyed the game) but now I'm wondering if I have room in my collection for 2 jokers.
Its a bit expensive so I'll probably cancel, hopefully you end up getting it

I was on the WL for the AA EX Joker as well. I actually like the piece a lot and certainly would have kept it if I could have convinced myself to pull the trigger on the AA Bats PF. But, I can't do it. I just can't get over the pose for AA Bats and I don't need a stand alone AA Joker PF when I already have the OG Joker PF so I bit the bullet and canceled my AA Joker WL. Since I know I'm not picking up Bats, I'm going to pass on all of the Arkham PFs. In the end I'm just going to pick up a few Prime 1 Arkham pieces for my collection instead. Those are looking pretty damn good and there will be A LOT of choices for Bats so I'm bound to like one of them.

I was on the WL for the AA EX Joker as well. I actually like the piece a lot and certainly would have kept it if I could have convinced myself to pull the trigger on the AA Bats PF. But, I can't do it. I just can't get over the pose for AA Bats and I don't need a stand alone AA Joker PF when I already have the OG Joker PF so I bit the bullet and canceled my AA Joker WL. Since I know I'm not picking up Bats, I'm going to pass on all of the Arkham PFs. In the end I'm just going to pick up a few Prime 1 Arkham pieces for my collection instead. Those are looking pretty damn good and there will be A LOT of choices for Bats so I'm bound to like one of them.

I'd probably be on the same boat if I had the original Joker, but I was too late to the game on that one.

I'm kinda the same. Didn't like this AA Batman so I passed. Didn't like original PF Joker and I LOVE this AA Joker, so I ended up POing this AA Joker. Looks so good, especially the EX head.

I'd probably be on the same boat if I had the original Joker, but I was too late to the game on that one.

I'm kinda the same. Didn't like this AA Batman so I passed. Didn't like original PF Joker and I LOVE this AA Joker, so I ended up POing this AA Joker. Looks so good, especially the EX head.

Yeah, you guys are in a different boat. I have the OG PF and love it. However, if I didn't have it, you best believe I'd be picking up the EX AA Joker. That's an awesome looking piece and a great addition to any collection.

Exactly why I decided to cancel. I dont really like the AA Batman that much and I already have a perfectly good Joker Pf.
Prime 1 are bringing out some awesome stuff so I'll keep an eye out on their future releases

Just got the 14 day estimated arrival notice. Supposed to charge on November 23rd. Been looking forward to this one so i'm happy.
I just have a feeling a bunch of stuff i have on pre-order is all going to start charging all at once and of course it's with the holidays coming up.

The shipping estimate was December - January and with the way most of these statues are usually delayed i wasn't expecting this till at least February. But i've been looking forward to this one so i'm happy it's coming in soon.

First Catwoman now this. Guess I'm contacting SS about processing my FlexPay early. I'm not risking getting sloppy seconds by waiting until February.

I received the 14 day notice as well...I thought for sure there was no way this piece would come out in 2015.

You think? Even with the Prime 1 stuff coming out?

The prime1 will be awesome but I think the price and scale are unproven. Its easy to place a PO, its a lot harder to cough up the full value and adequately have display space. Especially if your thinking you will get several pieces.

Finding display space is easy. Simply sell the inferior stuff, make room for the superior stuff. Replace two lame pieces with one awesome piece.

Quality over quantity.

Back