Batman '66: FINALLY COMING TO HOME VIDEO (legitimately)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beyond excited for this. Sure has been a long time coming. Glad to see that all the parties were finally able to come together and agree.

Last edited:
Sweet! It was ridiculous how long it took for the series to land on home video. I really can't wait as there weren't any reruns in my country since the mid 90's.

Maybe WB will consider releasing Batman: The Animated Series and Mask of the Phantasm on blu ray as well.

This is great, no way I thought this was ever happening. In fact it wasn't too long ago we were discussing how this would never happen in one of the Bat threads :lol

With the release of the figures big last year and the HT this year it was expected for this to happen this year. I am glad it is finally here. I only hope they do it justice and pay attention to the quality of the release and don't just push it out with some trinkets to get a sale.

:yess: ABOUT TIME!!! :yess:

Man, this is a dream come true!!!
:exactly:

batman.gif

I'm doing this in front of my PC right now. :lol

Can't wait to own it. :rock

You and me both! I am seriously stoked for this release. I just hope we hear more soon. I can't take the constant teasers; it's like the TDK set all over again (I hope that this one will be nowhere near as disappointing :lol). First things first: the minute I've pre-ordered this, I'm finding out which Cons Adam West is attending next year.:lol

You and me both! I am seriously stoked for this release. I just hope we hear more soon. I can't take the constant teasers; it's like the TDK set all over again (I hope that this one will be nowhere near as disappointing :lol). First things first: the minute I've pre-ordered this, I'm finding out which Cons Adam West is attending next year.:lol
:lol :hi5:

I've had a space RESERVED for this series in my movie library, since Adam was knee high to a grasshopper. :lecture

Back