1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55 gallon fish tank might work. Mine is just sitting on my desk. I gently dust it off once a week. Not a biggie.

55 gallon fish tank might work. Mine is just sitting on my desk. I gently dust it off once a week. Not a biggie.

Do you just use a feather duster or something like that? I don't want to risk scratching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personnaly i oredered a custom display case at SoraShop in germany but due to the exceptionals dimensions 110 cm lenght x 50 depth / x 40 height ( to fit Batman in) and the fact that i asked a black base it costed me 220€. The shipping cost were ridiculous (9 € ) but i'm in France. For USA it won't be the same story...
But it was the cheapest i saw and the quality is great!

Personnaly i oredered a custom display case at SoraShop in germany but due to the exceptionals dimensions 110 cm lenght x 50 depth / x 40 height ( to fit Batman in) and the fact that i asked a black base it costed me 220€. The shipping cost were ridiculous (9 € ) but i'm in France. For USA it won't be the same story...

That looks great, I'm in the uk can you tell me how much the postage was? Because I imagine it would be around the same

I checked:

Acrylic custom display case 110 L x 50 D x 40 H + black base = 209 €
Shipping cost = 9 €
Total: 218 €
:wink1:

That's great man, thanks a lot! I'm getting on that. Deciding where to display it is the next thing!

That's great man, thanks a lot! I'm getting on that. Deciding where to display it is the next thing!

You should check these guys out bases in the uk. Acrylic cases can be super expensive and sometimes, glass can work out cheaper. They charge around £100 for a 1/4 scale hulk . Worth checking out

Immortal Cases and Displays custom made_home

You should check these guys out bases in the uk. Acrylic cases can be super expensive and sometimes, glass can work out cheaper. They charge around £100 for a 1/4 scale hulk . Worth checking out

Immortal Cases and Displays custom made_home

Thanks, I appreciate the input. Iv been looking online all day, this is why this is such a great place. I really appreciate the help

Thanks, I appreciate the input. Iv been looking online all day, this is why this is such a great place. I really appreciate the help

No worries. I know a few people that use them and there work is top notch :)

Also they are made to order so you can have lighting added if you wish...

No worries. I know a few people that use them and there work is top notch :)

Also they are made to order so you can have lighting added if you wish...

Cheers, I just emailed them for a quote. This thing needs to be displayed correctly

No, probably with either Tamiya spray paints or an airbrush.
Gonna make a temp spray booth on my patio with plastic sheeting- IF I ever get around to it that is!

That is one beautiful, yet simple and classy display.

Would rep you if I could, but I'm never paying to be a Premium Member.

This came out so much better than the Tumbler.

Back