1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a quite of £252 for a custom safety glass display box for this from a local glazing company, thinking its a little steep, what kind of prices did any of you guys pay? A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personnaly i oredered a custom display case at SoraShop in germany but due to the exceptionals dimensions 110 cm lenght x 50 depth / x 40 height ( to fit Batman in) and the fact that i asked a black base it costed me 220€. The shipping cost were ridiculous (9 € ) but i'm in France. For USA it won't be the same story...
But it was the cheapest i saw and the quality is great!

This is what i've done.

Wow! Can you tell me the dimensions you used? Sounds like I'm gonna get one like yours [emoji3]

If you look at my previous message you've got all the informations including the dimensions.
:wink1:

Doh! I'm gonna get on that tomorrow, hopefully it ain't too expensive to the uk. Is it air tight?

This is what i've done.

Just to clarify, the length is what sora call the width-that's 110
The height is-40
And the depth is -50
There website is a little confusing
Thanks

f7bb999e133964207b3cf891e3100205.jpg

e87d0d6874857f8e43b3e8a68fa586dd.jpg

b0aa40b9a49fad61a3cc325d9b642d42.jpg

590a049411076f3af6ae501aaa3da74a.jpg

This thing is amazing. Big Bad Toy Store is awesome! The damage is very, very minimal and shouldn't be noticeable in my display.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank goodness for perfectionists who think the slightest blemish does anything bad. I want to buy my second and feel that the time is right.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Congratulations Sledge! :clap
Even if i've got mine since more than two years, it always impressed me on the pics! Still an awesome piece!

I still need to get mine, and cant wait, as soon as I make room. No matter how many times I've seen it in person, this Batmobile always looks good.

Ordered one! Btw, if anyone in Europe wants to get it shipped for reasonable money (considering its size and weight) shoot me a PM.

If only they shipped to the UK (or I had a way of getting it home from the US with me) I would be all over this.

Anyone in Europe want to sell me theirs? :D

I had mine shipped ems from Hong Kong to Scotland cost £84, arrived in 4days. The nice seller marked it as a low value gift too so no custom fees.

Back