1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden planet (.com) apparently has it listed again.

As for 'convincing' oneself. In the end I ordered this thing 3 times and cancelled it twice. Those cancellations weren't ''because I found it somewhere else for cheaper'' - they were ''I just better not''. And that doesn't even account for all the changes of mind I had but didn't cancel.

Finally I ordered with Sideshow who had it in stock and so I knew I wouldn't get a chance to change my mind again. Now I have it and am loving it. Its probably too early to be completely objective about it. When we buy a new toy its always 'awesome' and we justify it to ourselves. ''Things change'' though. (Batman Returns quote :D ) At this time I don't see that happening but I won't rule it out completely just yet.

Well the ends justify the means so now you have this wonderful piece in your collection. :yess:

10546500535_4d61f98cb3_o.jpg

10547010144_87e84198d4_o.jpg

Damn! Superb pics :thud:

Thinking of picking one up. Does anyone have any suggestions as to whom I should order from?

- BigBadToyStore is 629.99 + 99.99
- SideShowCollectibles is 629.99 + 109.99 ($31.50 in Points)

Any other options?

These are nowhere near the quality pics I've seen on here, but I just got this last night and have to say I was thrown back by how detailed this car is. Mine came with a couple scuffs, glue stain circle window, and the light switch is kinda faulty but I honestly can live with all those. It doesn't really take away from the epic winning that is this car. Now to acquire an 89' Batman, and maybe an 89' Joker to accompany this. Would like the batsuit vault instead but it doesn't seem Hot Toys has any plans in making one.

This is temporary housing for the 89' car until I can get a proper case and display table setup. Getting this was kinda sudden so I wasn't prepared.

...glad for all you guy's who are recieving him. just got mail that the release in the Benelux is planned on 30th november...pfff...getting pretty tired of it.

just messing with Photoshop :)

Nice! Really love that top one. I have the batcave for the tumbler but I was thinking of trying to find a screen shot of the inside of Axis Chemicals blowing up as the Batmobile was inside driving out. Hard to find without the Batmobile in the shot lol

Back