1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my batmobile today. Box was a little beat up but inside it came totally mint. Gonna be awhile to recover from the cost but this is without a doubt the coolest collectible ive ever bought. Its been said but if you can swing this then swing it. Total shock and awe on the shelf!

Got my batmobile today. Box was a little beat up but inside it came totally mint. Gonna be awhile to recover from the cost but this is without a doubt the coolest collectible ive ever bought. Its been said but if you can swing this then swing it. Total shock and awe on the shelf!

:clap:goodpost::exactly:

It is a beast- big and beautiful and just a great purchase!

My lord does this thing need a display case. It catches dust, hairs and flakes of skin like nothing I've ever seen. Incredibly frustrating trying to keep up with. I'm also paranoid about scratches; scraping it with the zipper of a hoodie top etc. This is why I would never own anything but a banger of a real car.

Hahaha!! I've just gone over my Batmobiles with a cloth. The good thing about the amount of dust they attract is that it always retains a uniform color.

Yea, the lame thing about cases is they get a really dusty looking too. Is anybody using anything besides a display case to keep this dust free? Like a fish tank or a glass coffee table or something? If I get one, sounds like i would have to get something to keep dust away.

My lord does this thing need a display case. It catches dust, hairs and flakes of skin like nothing I've ever seen. Incredibly frustrating trying to keep up with. I'm also paranoid about scratches; scraping it with the zipper of a hoodie top etc. This is why I would never own anything but a banger of a real car.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

That's why you should never own a black car.

Yea, the lame thing about cases is they get a really dusty looking too. Is anybody using anything besides a display case to keep this dust free? Like a fish tank or a glass coffee table or something? If I get one, sounds like i would have to get something to keep dust away.

If mine ever arrives I will be using this to display it in.

The Tumbler has already been relocated.

mine will be here tomorrow! picking it up at my LCS, if the box won't fit inside my car, ill just take the batmobile and cocoon and come back for the packaging at a different day

Mine is going on the top of the cabinets and let it get dust.
I will dust it ever so often should should prevent major build up.

Dust is fine as long as you don't let it settle for months on end.

Mine is going on the top of the cabinets and let it get dust.
I will dust it ever so often should should prevent major build up.

Dust is fine as long as you don't let it settle for months on end.

Why not line the inner shield cover with thin foam stuck with double sided pads, no plastic exposed = no scratches. Problem solved. The shield is easier to dust than the car.

Agreed- they should have left it out and instead include a nice plastic display plaque or something....

It's rather ironic that the item designed to protect it actually did the opposite and is creating all kinds of storage problems.

Forbidden Planet stores now have these (way over priced) and it had a scuff on the capony. :slap

Back