1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10546500535_4d61f98cb3_o.jpg

10547010144_87e84198d4_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I have this. :yess:

Thank you sir! Its a beaut.

Yep I can imagine mate. The only good thing I can take from not picking this up is that this is it, finished in regards for me ever collecting vehicles at this scale.

No Batmoile means no other vehicle.

I understand your rationale. If you don't buy this you'll never be tempted by any other vehicle because this is pretty much the pinnacle of iconic movie vehicles. As I said in another thread, I already know that I now will want the BTTF Delorean because I own this.

I understand your rationale. If you don't buy this you'll never be tempted by any other vehicle because this is pretty much the pinnacle of iconic movie vehicles. As I said in another thread, I already know that I now will want the BTTF Delorean because I own this.

Yeah it sort of was the straw that broke the camel's back so some good has come from not getting it I suppose, or maybe I'm trying to convince myself. :slap

Is the UK based retailers now getting this in stock I take it?

or maybe I'm trying to convince myself. :slap

Is the UK based retailers now getting this in stock I take it?

Forbidden planet (.com) apparently has it listed again.

As for 'convincing' oneself. In the end I ordered this thing 3 times and cancelled it twice. Those cancellations weren't ''because I found it somewhere else for cheaper'' - they were ''I just better not''. And that doesn't even account for all the changes of mind I had but didn't cancel.

Finally I ordered with Sideshow who had it in stock and so I knew I wouldn't get a chance to change my mind again. Now I have it and am loving it. Its probably too early to be completely objective about it. When we buy a new toy its always 'awesome' and we justify it to ourselves. ''Things change'' though. (Batman Returns quote :D ) At this time I don't see that happening but I won't rule it out completely just yet.

Last edited:
Back