1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol my wife would disagree though! She still thinks my Hot Wheels Limited Edition 1/18 1989 Batmobile is still too big! :rotfl

Yes same here,my wife still not that happy with all those gigantic car in our house. But frankly speaking I don't feel is that big anymore... the wow factor wear out a little bit as days goes by.

From Little red dot

Now that i've had mine on display for about 3 months, the size no longer has that wow factor! Its like buying a 50inch plasma/lcd TV and thinking OMG :horror that screen is huge! Then a few months later you start to think...meh, i should have opted for the 60inch instead!!! :lol They should have made the Batmobile 1/4 scale! :rock

Yeah I'm expecting that. Happened with the Tumbler.

I am not good with painting at all, i think there seems to have two shades of color, I am not very sure, but if I were to get a spare, I dun mind just unscrewing these big thing n just replace it

Well I wish you best of luck. If I hear anything I will let you know my friend :wave

I ordered mine last week and it's scheduled for delivery by FedEx sometime today! I'm very excited!

Nice. My hatchback was the same, made for it lol. So what you gonna do for display??

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hi! :wave

My display is still on the drawing table, but I have a plan what to do.
Using part from coffee tables, IKEA stuff and then build, not just for this one, but for all three cars: 66, 89 and 2005. :panic:

Some undboxing pictures of my mint Batmobile :yess: here ...if you like. :wink1:

https://www.wetacollectors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40763

09092013308.jpg

:)

Back