1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the dimensions of your case if you don't mind me asking? It doesn't seem to have a really big foot print. Thanks!

Has anyone found the cocoon shell makes a good dust protector for the batmobile? I want to take it out to measure it, and was thinking of using the cocoon to keep dust off while waiting for the case.

It works fine as a dust cover...

I find the cocoon works as a second 89 Batmobile, with shields activated ! Haha!! Two Batmobiles on display for the price of one.

e605d64b-388b-4e1f-bc5a-aa44fb38e9a7.jpg

42" x 22" x 12".
whats the thickness jess of the plexiglass ?
Also did you put together yourself if so what type of glue do yo use ? please and thanks in advance.

I put all the dimension's in at a site called tap plastics and qouted me 71 bucks plus 20 bucks to ship does that sound right? i used 3/16 for thickness not sure if thats good or thick enough? go to cut to size on site.

https://www.tapplastics.com/

42" x 22" x 12".
whats the thickness jess of the plexiglass ?
Also did you put together yourself if so what type of glue do yo use ? please and thanks in advance.

I think it is 1/8th, maybe 3/16? I'd have to measure. I got the same guys who made my Tumbler case to do it. I just emailed them and was like "hey, can you make me another this size?" lol.

I put all the dimension's in at a site called tap plastics and qouted me 71 bucks plus 20 bucks to ship does that sound right? i used 3/16 for thickness not sure if thats good or thick enough? go to cut to size on site.

https://www.tapplastics.com/

I would think that is all the materials would cost. I paid $200 but it was made by a local plastic company. It is one big piece folded with the sides attached, like melted on. Figure it was better to get professionals to do it then attempt to glue them together myself.

Figure you spend $700 on a toy car you may as well invest in protecting it and being able to display it properly.

Nice. Thank you!

No problemo.

Looks my vendor wont be getting them until the 20th oct now thats 2 weeks after they stated :(

now i got news it would be for the end of november! first august, than september and now they mailed me 30th november. come on....why so long all this delay?

now i got news it would be for the end of november! first august, than september and now they mailed me 30th november. come on....why so long all this delay?

Maybe HT is adding protection inside the packaging to prevent the scuffs that we've been seeing...? :dunno

Back