1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get some Tamiya Weathering black soot.

Thanks but I'm not sure I'll be keeping it anyway. I'm looking into selling it, if I can motivate myself to pack it away, weigh it and find out how much shipping would be (massive I expect). I've decided to have the Burton universe be the only Batman in my collection.

Well, I got a perfect one. No scratches. That's the end of that.

Ah, congrats. :hi5:

Well, I got a perfect one. No scratches. That's the end of that.

Feels good doesn't it? But the fact that we had to go through this entire ordeal just to get one in the condition it should have come in the first place is a travesty.

Got mine. I see two light scuffs but I suppose it was expected, doesn't hinder the epic scale of this car in anyway.

Some of these scuffs I see in this thread is exaggerated, imo. People who collect $$150-$200 diecast super cars regularly settle with this:

lambo1c.jpg

got my car from sideshow. this car came with a bag between the batmobile shield and the car. no scratches im happy

What about direct from SS? Any fellow Canadian have info on what it cost them.

Acquaintance of mine apparently ordered one direct from SS to Canada and after I told him about the damages reported here he opened his and he has a slight flaw behind the canopy as well. Oh he says shipping was only $40!!! and no custom charges What a lucky SOB besides the minor scuff that is :p
In the meantime I picked up another pone from my LCS for a friend and that ons is flawless like mine

got my car from sideshow. this car came with a bag between the batmobile shield and the car. no scratches im happy

So... after all of the returns and dissatisfied customers they FINALLY stepped in and did something. :slap

The whole thing should have had a layer of wrapping over it.

I just packed up the one I'm sending back to Sideshow's return department. I put saran wrap underneath the cocoon on top of the car/canopy since my piece was missing foam. I wonder why Hot toys just didn't do that in the first place? They did it to the windshield and circle windows?

Back