1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be sales tax.

I thought that at first, but online and on the blue invoice sheet it's 0.00 for the tax sales rate so I dunno.

BATSSBMOB
Batman 1989 1:6 Scale Batmobile
$629.95
$629.95

Merchandise Subtotal
$629.95

Discount
($20.00)

Shipping
$15.00

Tax
$0.00

Order Total
$624.95

Then the sheet says $644.95. Either way, both prices are great deals compared to everything else that's out there, I was just curious.

Oh and kudos to the person that originally posted that this thing was instock over there. I would have never thought to have looked. I was actually on the phone with a WBstore representative and they were asking me what it actually was. They knew it was the '89 Batmobile but had no idea that they carried it! I guess as soon as it sold out, they cleared it off their website completely.

If I was just a couple of minutes slow on Saturday, I wouldn't have gotten it at the sweet price in perfect condition.

Has anybody taken the store credit at BBTS for their scratched Batmobile?

Mine was the one they pre inspected before shipment.

Mine was inspected before sending it out, came to me scratched, I got my return shipping label today. I did not take the credit, here is hoping for better luck next time.

I thought that at first, but online and on the blue invoice sheet it's 0.00 for the tax sales rate so I dunno.

BATSSBMOB
Batman 1989 1:6 Scale Batmobile
$629.95
$629.95

Merchandise Subtotal
$629.95

Discount
($20.00)

Shipping
$15.00

Tax
$0.00

Order Total
$624.95

Then the sheet says $644.95. Either way, both prices are great deals compared to everything else that's out there, I was just curious.

Oh and kudos to the person that originally posted that this thing was instock over there. I would have never thought to have looked. I was actually on the phone with a WBstore representative and they were asking me what it actually was. They knew it was the '89 Batmobile but had no idea that they carried it! I guess as soon as it sold out, they cleared it off their website completely.

If I was just a couple of minutes slow on Saturday, I wouldn't have gotten it at the sweet price in perfect condition.

That was another reason why I delayed and missed out from the WB Shop, when I placed it in cart and did checkout, they were going to charge me $57 in tax. Still would have been a better deal though, glad everyone who got it from WB has a perfect one. Really think it's the manhandling by the UPS guys that are causing unnecessary damage to our Batmobiles.

I have a question for the folks that bought from Warner Bros. like I did.

You know the $20 discount that was applied if you used the code? Well I used that with my order and it ended up being less than $630. I think it was like $624 shipped. Well, looking at my invoice that was attached to the side of the box, I was charged $650? My online order info says one thing, but the charge and invoice is something else.

Curious if this happened to anyone else.

That could just be for shipping purposes for the value of the package? Did you check your credit card statement?

WB Shop. Not sure why I ordered one, though. :lol

Yeah, should have ordered 10! :panic:

I think you'll be pretty impressed. I know you were one of the people that were on the fence about this one. You can't beat $619 shipped and a really good possibility that it will be fault free.

I think you'll be pretty impressed. I know you were one of the people that were on the fence about this one. You can't beat $619 shipped and a really good possibility that it will be fault free.

Holy ****, Batman! This thing is a beauty! I did a quick cursory glance before running back to work and it looks like I got a mint one! :rock

Or he opened it up and is playing with it. :panic:

With the batmobile...not his @&$? :monkey3

I wanted to play with it. :monkey3

just spoke to sideshow they said they belived they have fixed the problem about the scratching. i also asked them about returning it if it comes flawed since im in australia, they said i would have to destroy it and send them the photos and get a refund instead of shipping it back. destroying this beast of a figure would be hard lol

Holy ****, Batman! This thing is a beauty! I did a quick cursory glance before running back to work and it looks like I got a mint one! :rock

:yess::yess::yess:

Warner Bros. Store nailed it. They literally offered free shipping, pennies cheap Next Day to 2 day delivery, had the lowest price (lower than the MSRP) AND seemed to ship out non-scratched vehicles.

I didn't even know they carried Hot Toys till today. The crazy thing is, they've come full circle since the Toy Biz Batmobile days.

BATMOBILE2.jpg

Whenever villains need vanquishing, Batman speeds through the steamy, seamy streets of Gotham City in his awesome Batmobile. Kids can simulate scenes from the movie using the Batmobile and action figures. Fires safe, soft rockets from fully detailed cockpit. Complete with "cocoon" and realistic turbine sound. Available mid-July!

Yea, can't believe they offered only $20 bucks for next day shipping!!! $20 bucks to ship this huge beast, next day! I don't think they are getting any more stock, if they do, I might have to consider ordering another.

Might have to be on the lookout for possible future HT WB related products through WBshop. Who knows, they may have the HT MoS line in the near future, or even the 1/4 DKR Bats.

That was another reason why I delayed and missed out from the WB Shop, when I placed it in cart and did checkout, they were going to charge me $57 in tax. Still would have been a better deal though, glad everyone who got it from WB has a perfect one. Really think it's the manhandling by the UPS guys that are causing unnecessary damage to our Batmobiles.

My local toy store has one..Fedex delivered..its mint..and will be mine.

Checked my charge and was charged the right amount...

Back