1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys my second Batmobile has been shipped from BBTS! My first one was damaged quite badly (I posted photos). Mike at BBTS has been very very helpful and has told me this one will be inspected before it gets sent to the UK. He said they can't add any extra protection to the underside of the shield so I'm just praying this one arrives safely!

That's good to hear...still awaiting word on my replacement :monkey2

Holidays over and back to work, and a visit to my store to see what was waiting.

All my stuff was there.

The photos posted here on this site really do not prepare you for the site of the box this thing comes in. My guy had three stacked up and it was awesome. I was going to get it in a taxi, but he sad he would fed ex it for me in the morning . As much as I wanted this now!! I had to accept the kind offer ( he would pay the cost ) and wait another day.

I suppose tho, if there is any damage, there are a couple more on store that would make for quick replacements.

Just looked over at Bats.. He's giving me evils for not bringing his machine home!

Holidays over and back to work, and a visit to my store to see what was waiting.

All my stuff was there.

The photos posted here on this site really do not prepare you for the site of the box this thing comes in. My guy had three stacked up and it was awesome. I was going to get it in a taxi, but he sad he would fed ex it for me in the morning . As much as I wanted this now!! I had to accept the kind offer ( he would pay the cost ) and wait another day.

I suppose tho, if there is any damage, there are a couple more on store that would make for quick replacements.

Just looked over at Bats.. He's giving me evils for not bringing his machine home!

That's what my Keaton was doing when I left to pick mine up...
as if to say, "it better fit in your car..."

Unfortunately it had to go to storage so he didn't have
a chance to sit in his vehicle...

Looking at a display case that's 110cm wide, 30cm height and 50cm depth, would that be big enough to fit the batmobile inside?

Awesome pics Starfleet Captain, the Batmobile is too awesome to be boxed up, it needs to be out in full display!...

Thanks. Not only my Batmobile is stuck in a box in my garage, my Batpod is also stuck in a box there as well...Hopefully, things will change for that one when my Selina Kyle arrives...I can only hope.

And no, my Keaton Batman also did not get a chance to hop inside his ride as well as I had to pack him up to make room for Mark VII. (The other spot is already taken by BW).

Well, after seeing the "low quantity alert" from Sideshow, I bit the bullet and just bought this guy. Wasn't too bad after I used my points. Fingers crossed it has no damage! Now I just need a place to put it... I should buy a house.

Well, after seeing the "low quantity alert" from Sideshow, I bit the bullet and just bought this guy. Wasn't too bad after I used my points. Fingers crossed it has no damage! Now I just need a place to put it... I should buy a house.

Nicely done! :clap I got that message too only 24 left after you pulled the trigger on it. I got mine and love it!

Hey guys,

Just got my batmobile and I have no damage to it :yess:
My overall thoughts is that its HUGE! love all the detail, I wish they used a different material because it does look a little plasticy and toy like in certain light .. the overall size makes up for it.

Anyways here is a few snap shots
BM1.JPG

BM2.JPG

Desk1.jpg

Desk2.jpg

This is what happens when you carry an awkward box
rip.JPG

Oooh, how'd that happen to your shirt? Beautiful pics though, SwitchStance, nice to see it arrived in pristine condition. Where did you get yours from?

Oooh, how'd that happen to your shirt? Beautiful pics though, SwitchStance, nice to see it arrived in pristine condition. Where did you get yours from?

I had to park in front of the store to put the massive box in my car.

It was a busy road and there is no parking allowed, and with my luck the wannabe cops showed up and were going to ticket me .. So I just ramped the box in my backseat and I hear a long rip, got in my car and just missed getting a ticket.

I got it from a local dealer, I paid a bit more but we were allowed to check before buying, they had 5 available so I knew one of them would be good.

Back