1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just noticed hat the lights of the bat mobile don't turn off completely. There is still a faint dim at the headlights. Has anyone else had this issue? Not sure if it was mentioned before, but I just took out the batteries. Now trying to figure out how to fix it.

Yeah, i'm still pinching myself as well.
I wish batman had come with two capes, so that squashing him in the car didn't mean scrunching the hell out of the cape. I'd put him in there more often if taking him back out didn't mean 25 minutes of finessing the cape back into form.

That room is probably too hot to store the Batmobile in... I mean, your clock is melting man... :lol

On a side note, if you aren't going to be using that closet you might as well put up some wall shelves in there to sit the Batmobile on, and then you wouldn't have to use the turn around riser thing with it.

Good one about the clock :clap

Yes, wall shelves would be nice I'm just not good with tools and I hate putting holes in walls. However, I do like the riser thing because it allows me to turn it some. Thanks for your comment :goodpost:

:horror That is a really big ship (Titanic?) above it. Is that twice as long as the Batmobile?

I hope that table is really stable and you do not have kids, kinda makes me nervous looking at it.

Yes it is a Titanic model ship and it is 6 ft long. And no I do not have kids so no worries there. The table is very sturdy; after all, don't want my 700 dollar investment to fall. Here is a closer look of that model ship. Thanks for your comments.

I wish batman had come with two capes, so that squashing him in the car didn't mean scrunching the hell out of the cape. I'd put him in there more often if taking him back out didn't mean 25 minutes of finessing the cape back into form.

Seriously, do yourself a favour and get the Tony Mei cape. :wink1:

Seriously, do yourself a favour and get the Tony Mei cape. :wink1:

:exactly:

Received mine yesterday and must leave him a +1 feedback. Its a breath of fresh air after that stock cape with the creases, bunching and silly folds in all the wrong places. My only problem now is the pointed shoulder bits of the cowl are sticking up a bit after different poses I had with the arms raised.

This has reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the Batmobile. Heres hoping FP.com come through for me.

Buy some thin faux leather off ebay use the old cape as a template and cut a smaller less wide cape.

It may not be to everyones taste but i prefer it to the stock cape which drove me nuts.

Last edited:
I voted in the other thread but just wanted to say that I got mine yesterday from BBTS (had 2 on PO but cancelled 1 due to price and fear of everyone else's experience). But happy to report that mine came in undamaged. It's beautiful but have no idea where to put it! Best collectible I own to date!

Last edited:
I voted in the other thread but just wanted to say that I got mine yesterday from BBTS (had 2 on PO but cancelled 1 due to price and fear of everyone else's experience). But happy to report that mine came in undamaged. It's beautiful but have no idea where to put it! Best collectible I own to date!

Did you use the BBTS inspection service and have them open and inspect before shipping? I'm trying to find someone who used the inspection service and received a flawless Batmobile as a result.

I accepted the 125 bbts credit for the smudge and scratch on mine and using it towards the mark vii hot toys I have on pre order with them

They gave you 125 credit? Sounds good- if mine has scratches I'll ask for the same..did you send them pics?

DSC_3092_Fotor_zps81107ff3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back