1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

getting mine from CSC, $566+tax, no shipping for me since i pick it up from them!!!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Tracking number too! Friday delivery here in the UK :)

Very happy bunny

Super jealous of you guys with tracking! :) I thought Flex might help me get it faster, so I opted to switch over to that route a couple months back. Definitely regretting that now! I may have to force myself into internet exile while I await its arrival...

Sallah

Super jealous of you guys with tracking! :) I thought Flex might help me get it faster, so I opted to switch over to that route a couple months back. Definitely regretting that now! I may have to force myself into internet exile while I await its arrival...

Sallah

I paid for mine with flex pay too mate. I imagine they'll be fulfilling orders based on when they were placed. I ordered mine the moment it went live.

Ugh....cornerstore comics says it will be a shipment in waves....might be a while.

I payed with Flex too. The Fedex orders seem to be going out the quickest these days.

I paid for mine with flex pay too mate. I imagine they'll be fulfilling orders based on when they were placed. I ordered mine the moment it went live.

Yeah but if your final flex payment falls later in the month (mine is for the 25th), you have to wait.... Even if you placed it when it first went live (as did I back in February 2012). They will ship non-flex orders they got 2 weeks ago before they will a flex from a year and a half ago if the last payment isn't due on or before the 15th. No switching the date allowed (unless they end up offering it).

Kind of a silly policy if you ask me.

Sallah

So for U.S. customers, are there any buying options available still outside of Big Bad Toy Store for $629+$85 shipping and Sideshow for $629+109 shipping?

Did the BBTS price go up over time? my preorder shows $579.

It sold out at $579.99 and then they raised the price for the johnny-come-lately's.

I'm actually pretty excited that I'll be charged tomorrow. Go figure. :lol

I hope it gets here before I go away next Thursday.

Who is still getting multiples of this? I was waffling back and forth a lot. I wanted a second for some minor modding or just in-case there was some flaw with one of them (QC paranoia), but in the end I decided to stick to just one.

Thing is, I still want two, and can technically afford it, I just know it would be really irresponsible budget-wise to get a second one. Not to mention the space....

But I know, in a few years, or even months, I won't even care about the money I spend now on a second one, especially since the secondary market price will be higher. Decisions....:gah:

I changed my mind about a second after wavering around a bit. If I got a second, that wouldn't be responsible at all, no matter how great this is or how hyped up I am. Just thinking about doing it now is ridiculous.

One is enough, fingers crossed that it's perfect (it should be). Can't wait.

It sold out at $579.99 and then they raised the price for the johnny-come-lately's.

a3wfzc1zszy5fq.jpg

Nah, he's right, 2 is too many.

$700 plus can buy you other items, like food for my kid.

I love it, but I actually think 2 would take away and diminish the WOW factor., if that makes any sense.

You've changed man.

Getting older, less space, these things cost way more, etc.. If this was back when figures were $140-$150 and vehicles $300-$400, I'd probably spend more frivolously like I used to.

And then, I keep thinking about how hard this is going to be to fit through the front door. :lol

I'm serious too. I might have to take it back through the garage and come upstairs. We have this narrow inside door in the front before the foyer, I measured it out and I don't think it's going to fit. :monkey4

I'd feel gross getting two, I really would. It'd be a huge waste, no matter how hyped up I was when the first pics were rolling in.

what's the point of buying 2 of these anyways? Makes no sense to me why people do that, especially with a $700 item.

:lol

Yeh I am in the same boat bud.

Good luck getting it in the house!

what's the point of buying 2 of these anyways? Makes no sense to me why people do that, especially with a $700 item.

Likely because the aftermarket price will be absolutely sky high in a year.

Back