1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I just called. They say that is the correct shipping amount. It is 32 lbs and 4 feet long. They can postpone final payment if you don't have the full funds ready by the 15th but they won't split it up into another flex payment.

I just called. They say that is the correct shipping amount. It is 32 lbs and 4 feet long. They can postpone final payment if you don't have the full funds ready by the 15th but they won't split it up into another flex payment.

Isn't 22 kg close to 50lbs?
Regardless, bbts is shipping this monster for 44 bucks, and some intl shoppers have been informing that SS is giving them cheaper shipping charges than those on the US!
That damn NRD, and the fact that I used close to 6000 points would make me an idiot if I decide to cancel.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I'm just about to contact them regarding this. Nothing against intl buyers, but this is BS. 96 dollars to ship to utah but 80 to Canada, or Australia, etc.

I dropped them a line about it. Something in their system seems out of whack.

This is amazing news then "IF" this is shipping this month.:yess: My last flex 15 th cant wait....:impatient:

How is that international shipping to Australia is LESS than shipping within the U.S.?!?!? Mine is $99 to ship across 2 states! :mad:

Not sure mate, I thought it would be way more than the Tumbler which was $100.00. Give them a call.

I called them earlier (not knowing about some intl prices compared to US), Kathy said that this thing is "massive" and that estimates are very accurate.
Will call again tomorrow, something is not right.

So they said that shipping is 32lbs, not 50?

I believe that's what they said. They did emphasize the MASSIVE part and that the box was almost 4 feet long. I hope to God this thing doesn't get damaged in shipping.

I believe that's what they said. They did emphasize the MASSIVE part and that the box was almost 4 feet long. I hope to God this thing doesn't get damaged in shipping.

Thanks! Still hoping that the shipping weight is well less than the 22kg advertised in the pictures floating around.

New to the site...I also got my 2 week notice on the Batmobile from SSC and I'm also paying 100 for shipping to CO! Yikes! Looking forward to it, though. :slap

When is your last payment scheduled ? great name Max ha ha.

My last payment is the entire thing! I went with no payments and now scrambling now to get it. Two weeks of stress but it has to be done:gah:

I repeat...:gah::gah::gah::gah:

I'm sure I see people asking to change their payment to flexpay all the time. I had to do it with CollectiblesDirect recently. I didn't read the site properly and was charged for ED-209 and Robocop immediately, which would have put me over my credit limit. I had to quickly ask them to switch me to flexpay and they refunded the money minus their deposit.

Good luck with that hope you get one ,it will be worth it.

Back