1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Too bad there is no new Batmobile for TDKR! I was hoping there is one!

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

:lecture I know, it's crazy.

I will say this though...if the price could be justified by, for example, most accurate, most features, best details, and quality of workmanship then it would make sense.

So, the verdict is still out on which version is superior. I kind of like the idea of an expensive piece. There's more exclusivity. But again, only if it's justified.

I'm personally hoping that Hot Toys makes the superior version.

Great!! Thats the true and only Batmobile! The Toynami Version! I pre-order the HT version and I bought the Toynami Version! The HT Batmobile is just to match with the Batman Figure but now...The Toynami version...WOW!! That looks so good....Im buying a Display case for that one :)

:exactly:

I like the Anton Batmobile and the Tumbler and I would like HT to make the Forever one too but just not the B&R version which is plain stupid!

For me The Batmobile 1989 is so unique, something u dont see now days , now the Tumbler , looks like damn tank, Im military and theres some many tanks here (Ft Bliss) ...looks just like the Tumbler, For me the Tumbler is just a tank in black

Guys, for those of you who ordered from Sideshow, did they charge you the NRD as yet? It seems like they're taking their time..

For me The Batmobile 1989 is so unique, something u dont see now days , now the Tumbler , looks like damn tank, Im military and theres some many tanks here (Ft Bliss) ...looks just like the Tumbler, For me the Tumbler is just a tank in black

And that's not a bad thing. :yess:

2013?????? daaamn too far away!! how much will it be though??

The tumbler is very cool looking for what it is, and the movie it came out for, when I see it it looks awesome but does not scream batman to me , the 89 car just by looking at it , it says batman and only batman IMHO , I too ordered the HT one ,although I prefer the toynami for sheer precents And will be the only one to represent the bat mobile in my collection , , but the HT will look amazing with the batman and joker figures .

Ordered. Now to build a display case for it. I for one am actually thankful this one is over a year away. There have been far too many good statues here lately and I am going broke lol

The Hot Toys Tumbler is very cool but rember the RC one which was half the price... hope the same happends with the 89 matmoble
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf14y2Rin6E[/ame]

The tumbler is very cool looking for what it is, and the movie it came out for, when I see it it looks awesome but does not scream batman to me , the 89 car just by looking at it , it says batman and only batman IMHO , I too ordered the HT one ,although I prefer the toynami for sheer precents And will be the only one to represent the bat mobile in my collection , , but the HT will look amazing with the batman and joker figures .

Same here , pre order the HT and bought the Toynami version a few days ago :) ....like u said , the HT is only to match the figure but the Toynami is the real deal :) Buying a display case for that beauty !

Back