1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

It'll work, don't upload it. Take the image url and just replace the one you currently have.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Ha! That being said, if you want it Jye, you can have it...or, since we both missed out on the Tumbler and we're both getting the Tumbler and Batmobile, we can form the "Bought Great Success club!" Matching sigs, jye, ol' buddy, ol' buddy, ol' pal. Think about it. :hi5:

Looking around my house, I've decided the only place I can display this monster is on the floor of my room. Hopefully I don't accidentally step on it one day!

I plan on removing my living room coffee table, and putting this in nice, large acrylic case, right in the middle of the few sofas. It'll be the centerpiece of my living room! :panic:

DiFabio...batfan08

:gah:

picture.php

How on earth do you guys get away with displaying it is unbelieveable!!

It's massive and I will not be allowed :ohbfrank:

How on earth do you guys get away with displaying it is unbelieveable!!

It's massive and I will not be allowed :ohbfrank:

Not allowed? Do you live with a parent?

I have a "media room" dedicated to tv / movie memorabilia which I do what I want. The rest of the house belongs to the wife, she does what she wants.

I have a "media room" dedicated to tv / movie memorabilia which I do what I want. The rest of the house belongs to the wife, she does what she wants.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Divorce is always an option, the Batmobile will give you all the lovin' you need. :lecture

Haha this post is funny to me. Chiding a guy for being "not allowed" while admitting that you get one room and the rest of the house belongs to your wife. :rotfl

It does have that single tailpipe in the back.

Haha this post is funny to me. Chiding a guy for being "not allowed" while admitting that you get one room and the rest of the house belongs to your wife. :rotfl

I didn't read it that way.

I actually read it as if he was understanding that this hobby has many kids, albeit kids with wealthy parents :lol, but he was simply just asking if he has parents which would explain why he can't display or purchase the car.

It was everyone else that was Chiding him as you say :lol

Back