1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Its not that big. Look at the scale representations pics that Sideshow supplied. :)

line.jpg

palm.jpg

:lol If it's thats small I will stick with my 1:18 scale version :monkey1

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

The reason the batmobile doesn't come out for another year is because by that time everyone's rubber batman legs will have rotted off and he'll be able to sit in the car no problem :lol

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I think Flex Pay is going to make this an option for so many more people now! 10 payments! Thats under $60 a month! Totally awesome! Glad HT is putting this so far off so that was possible :rock

I still haven't pulled the trigger on any of these Batman related collectibles. I had originally passed on this line but this things looks really good and the option of making payments on it it's tempting, the only thing is, for the price I would spend on this and the Batman figure I could buy a freaking nice new kayak. I also have no place to display. I can hardly fit my 1:6 figures as it is.

I don't know what to do...

Its judging by the hight of the car but thats just from the back of the tail fin :slap

Ordered, got mine for $567 + shipping. Can't wait for May 2013

Its not that big. Look at the scale representations pics that Sideshow supplied. :)

line.jpg

palm.jpg

:lol

That's hilarous, not even close.

actualsize.jpg

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

God if it don't sit in the car this will be one expensive prop for him
To stand next to doing his best Diane Parkinson imitation

:lol

that's more like it :lol

that was also my face when I saw May 2013.

$630??!?!?!? which company have the best price on it?

$630??!?!?!? which company have the best price on it?
Probably Alter Ego comics or some such, though as others have probably pointed out, Sideshow gives you the peace of mind knowing you can return it with no hassles for a refund or replacement if there are defects, and you get 5% back in reward points.

Probably Alter Ego comics or some such, though as others have probably pointed out, Sideshow gives you the peace of mind knowing you can return it with no hassles for a refund or replacement if there are defects, and you get 5% back in reward points.

Don't forget the awesome 10 month flex pay! Under $60 a month! :rock

I might do the 5 month Alter Ego flex pay thing.

bmcomp.jpg

HT has definitely bulk the car up because it seems like the car has lack of that curve and flow on side views.

I have pointed that out since I saw it at SDCC 2011, but people seems to hate it when I point out the flaws.

I guess maybe it's all for the reason to enable Batman to sit inside it.

I have pointed that out since I saw it at SDCC 2011, but people seems to hate it when I point out the flaws.

But it's still a lot better than what people initially thought. The proportions turned out okay after all, the collectible is chalk full of great features and the price was between what everyone had hoped (around $500) and what everyone had feared ($900+).

Today has been a good day. Inaccuracies, slight differences, or what have you aside, the only negative aspect of this release is the fact that we have to wait over a year to finally own this thing. Well that, and the issue of getting Batman to fit in it.

Not me, sucks the release date is 15 months away.

I was ready now for it :gah:

May 2013 :mad:

Especially with Batman in hand!
Same here.
I was hoping it would release early Q4.
May 2013 and add to that the typical HT delay and...:gah:

bmcomp.jpg

HT has definitely bulk the car up because it seems like the car has lack of that curve and flow on side views.

that's it ! the HT is a bit bulky and the intake ( I assume ) on the side is rounded instead of oblong in shape..otherwise, still ordered :)

Rob

bmcomp.jpg

It hasn't been shortened lengthwise, but if anything, it is too tall on the side "wings". Like you said, probably to help accommodate the inflexible Batman figure.

Are you getting one?

Back