1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I was wondering about the release date...
take for example the Tron Light-Cycle, it was first teased on November 2010... Specs and pics in Dec 2010 and shortly after up for pre-order...
It hasn't been released yet... 14 months after pre-orders went up... and if we're lucky it will be out by late next month or early april.

So that's almost 16 months since pre-orders went live.
The Batmobile looks quite a bit more complex than the lightcycle IMO, so it may take even longer?
Who knows... :dunno

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

:lol I was thinking more like the car is girating at that guys crotch area.... :wink1:

They're spooning but the Batmobile is trying to get away . . .

Man, it's going to be some wait. A year and two months, a YEAR and TWO months! Think of the amount of Iron Man figures that will be released between now and then

Fixed :wink1: :lol

Re: will batman 89 be able to sit inside the batmobile??

Doesn't matter. One of my Bales will be able to sit in the Batmobile. Keaton can walk. :nana:

Sideshow purchase :yess:

Wait is going to flat out SUCK! :monkey2

Why Q2 2013 when this thing was shown at SDCC 2011? :gah:

Just cut off the legs and then you will be able to fit him in...

But in all seriousness a very good question...

It is funny how they added the Batman returns gimmicks to the OG movie Batmobile such as the the hydralic piston turn table and the extended poles that he used to trip the stilt walkers. I guess this means that these are features that the Batmobile had even in the first movie, but Batman just didn't have to use them. This also probably means that we will not see a Batman Returns BM. It is over $600 bucks but I hope this sells well enough that we do get the shiny black on.

I dont collect Batman stuff..but this thing is awesome...pricey but awesome

It is funny how they added the Batman returns gimmicks to the OG movie Batmobile such as the the hydralic piston turn table and the extended poles that he used to trip the stilt walkers. I guess this means that these are features that the Batmobile had even in the first movie, but Batman just didn't have to use them. This also probably means that we will not see a Batman Returns BM. It is over $600 bucks but I hope this sells well enough that we do get the shiny black on.

I really don't expect HT to re-release this under the Returns line with just a repaint, but you never know with them. I think that's why they went all out balls to the wall with the features on this one. If anyone really wants a Batman Returns shinier black version, it is probably the easiest mod in the history of mods to mask this off and give it a once or twice over with a spray can and clear coat.

I hope it sells out & there isn't another one :yess:

The price isn't that bad!
Yay!

Pre-order on blister.jp is 41,000 yen.....so that means it'll probably be the same or less from amazon japan.

40,000 yen.....I can afford that. Definitely. And I have a YEAR to save it too.....

Do you know what this means????

I can get this thing!! I can actually OWN this gorgeous bastard!!! I've been convinced for months that it would be about $1000.......but 4 bills??? Oh my god I'm getting a Batmobile!!!

Back