1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classy! Definitely get a glass base, as you said. The tires on my Batmobile had a chemical reaction with the coffee table I had it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classy! Definitely get a glass base, as you said. The tires on my Batmobile had a chemical reaction with the coffee table I had it on.

As do I. That looks beautiful.

Thanks guys :duff

Cicada -- I've lucked out in that Ikea has a glass top with almost identical dimensions to the cabinet top. One problem solved.

So after sitting in the box since I bought it in 2013 I have been searching for a pre-built case for it. I just got the Southern Enterprises Terrarium Display in from Amazon and wanted to share it in case anyone else was on the same struggle bus with finding out how to display this.

Also VERY longtime lurker. Hello all!

Southern Enterprises Terrarium Display

20190404_171241.jpg20190404_171318_HDR.jpg20190404_171324.jpg20190404_171338_HDR.jpg

I was tempted to get that display case for it. It seemed like it would fit but unfortunately a batman won't so I decided against it. But it definitely looks good in there.

Thanks to a fellow collector here, I finally have this Batmobile. Finding a display case for it was difficult but after some compromises I have something I'm happy with.

PR9x9XY.jpg

9hizHfN.jpg

RfYtYst.jpg

gddYBfV.jpg

KI7teUB.jpg

CDVG09d.jpg

tUGrv41.jpg

Thanks to a fellow collector here, I finally have this Batmobile. Finding a display case for it was difficult but after some compromises I have something I'm happy with.

That's awesome! And soon they'll be joined by a Batman and a Joker <wink wink>.

That's awesome! And soon they'll be joined by a Batman and a Joker <wink wink>.

Thanks, I can't wait to have them in hand.

Congratulations Sephiroth1089! Great pics! Love the display case.

Thanks, it took me awhile to find the perfect display case with minimal modifications. I can't wait to put in a Batman in there with the car.

Thanks, I can't wait to have them in hand.

Thanks, it took me awhile to find the perfect display case with minimal modifications. I can't wait to put in a Batman in there with the car.

I've never tried putting the DX09 in the car, but it does indeed fit, so does the DX08. From what I understand is that it's more hassle than it's worth so I settled for next to it. :lol

45255389445_1f36732b9c_b.jpg

Awesome pic!!! :panic:

This is the kind of pic that create a heart break and could motivate an instant buy!
Fortunately I already have this monster from the beginning.
But perfect display!!!

:clap

Shout out to Jameson Rook for finding me both an 89 Batman and Joker for an incredible deal. Without him I would have never had this magnificent Joker. I am incredibly shocked at how good this Joker is.

wQVTi3g.jpg

optqN8M.jpg

8d27yeZ.jpg

0sOfl7T.jpg

astGKUD.jpg

Congrats and I'm glad everything worked out! Easily Hot Toys's quintessential pieces along with the Reeve Supes. I can't imagine being a HT collector without these guys.

Congrats and I'm glad everything worked out! Easily Hot Toys's quintessential pieces along with the Reeve Supes. I can't imagine being a HT collector without these guys.

The line could have been more expansive but I suppose it could be said that Hot Toys imposed a 'less is more' restraint on us all. I'm certainly glad I have what I have.

The line could have been more expansive but I suppose it could be said that Hot Toys imposed a 'less is more' restraint on us all. I'm certainly glad I have what I have.

In today's market, these are genuine gems. With the MCU and Star Wars being at full steam you KNOW they won't make them today, ditto with the older Terminators as well.

Back