1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

They were double boxed. I think they used Parcelforce but arrived in mint condition.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My better half said I cant get the batmobile, unless I sell my Sideshow Jabba/throne. TORN! looks incredible and I love my Jabba.

Barker

My better half said I cant get the batmobile, unless I sell my Sideshow Jabba/throne. TORN! looks incredible and I love my Jabba.

Barker

And what have you forbidden her from buying? :)

Barker

:rotfl lame. How do you even put up with yourself?

Barker

You should never let anyone tell you what you can and cannot buy.
It's your money, buy whatever you desire.

Barker

Just preorder it. You've got a year to sweet talk her. It's always easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission. :lecture

forgiveness ?
it's not wrong in any shape or form for buying something to collect.

If there are more important things to pay for, it can be wrong. At least that's my opinion.

Just preorder it. You've got a year to sweet talk her. It's always easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask permission. :lecture

charlie-sheen.jpg

It could be a matter of space, maybe there's only room for one large display.

My other half said I couldn't buy it too.

Until I convinced her it would come in handy as we need a second car for the weekly shop :monkey3

My Batman will be posed standing outside. :yess:

But the when you open the cockpit I will also have him inside. :lol

Got a shipping notice on the backordered keaton batman. Still waiting on a shipping date for Joker.

Back