1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a thought. For people with scuffs and imperfections .. just Plasti-Dip the whole thing.
1. Mask the areas you don't want sprayed
2. Spray 3-4 coats
3. Spray clear if you want

If it doesn't turn out or you don't like it, you can just peel it off once its dry.
Please don't make your batmobile lime green.

I've actually had my Batmobile completely disassembled for over a year with the plan to repaint it a more durable semi flat back.
It started with me taking the body off to access the interior in order to add lights to the gauges and afterburners. From there it wasn't too far of a stretch to go ahead and strip the body of all screens and windows for repainting. Even bought the paint.
Just too many other things and projects got in the way. Maybe someday.

Any one selling this for a decent price? I am in Canada. Ould possibly trade my hot toys harvy/twoface towards this.

I'm in Japan and I wanna get rid of mine. It's in pretty much perfect condition. Only problem would be shipping from Japan. No idea how much it would cost. The box is just insanely huge.

The box is only that big to accommodate the shields. Without them, the car itself could fit into a much smaller box. Potential buyers probably aren't fussed about having the shields (i certainly don't). Partially disassembling it would allow an even smaller shipping box. The upper body panels are joined in 2 halves. Not sure about the chassis itself though. It makes sense to have it in small sections, as the manufacturing moulds can be much smaller and cheaper to produce.

I had a shipper cut and modify the box so it would fit the US standards box methods of shipping. Then I bought another box from China to make up for the one I ended up cutting, but it's doable, just requires tons of work

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I use the box as a giant shelf, I've got a fabric cover over it.

I wouldn't even consider selling the '89 batmobile barring sheer desperation so I haven't investigated exactly how much it would be to ship internationally but I imagine it would be more than anyone would be willing to pay and so I'd be taking a big loss if I went down that road.

This is the reason I still haven't sold my Tumbler even though I don't want it anymore and also one of a few reasons why I cancelled the BTTF Delorean.

I use the box as a giant shelf, I've got a fabric cover over it.

I wouldn't even consider selling the '89 batmobile barring sheer desperation so I haven't investigated exactly how much it would be to ship internationally but I imagine it would be more than anyone would be willing to pay and so I'd be taking a big loss if I went down that road.

This is the reason I still haven't sold my Tumbler even though I don't want it anymore and also one of a few reasons why I cancelled the BTTF Delorean.

Iv sold two tumblers, from the uk. The postage really isn't that bad I used Royal Mail and it only cost £28 with next day delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

Just had a think to you guys because yesterday i had the opportunity to be at the Danny Elfman concert in Paris and kg was absolutly wonderfull!!!
He came imself on stage to sing a few songs of "nightmare before Christmas" the role of Jack!
It was so cool!

Batman: enjoy
:wink1:

View My Video

Got an offer to buy this for £520 brand new. Think it's worth that?

See if they'll do £500 as a counter offer, they might sell it to you for that, which would be about the MSRP (with shipping).

If not, go for it at £520

See if they'll do £500 as a counter offer, they might sell it to you for that, which would be about the MSRP (with shipping).

If not, go for it at £520

I think £520 delivered is As low as they'll go. It's just hard to justify the price but I really want the batmobile&i can afford it.its justification

I think £520 delivered is As low as they'll go. It's just hard to justify the price but I really want the batmobile&i can afford it.its justification

did you not check the one out on schpock ?

It's been 2 years since I displayed it and first time dusting it. Before and after, gotta love the swiffer duster!
20151101_093916.jpg
20151101_094857.jpg

Back