1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about it.

Pray to the Toy Gods and all will be good. Your biggest problem will probably be the temptation of wanting to put Batman inside the cockpit.

Yeah probably. Although I really don't want to mess with my single DX09, especially when I wouldn't want to hide him in the cockpit on any kind of permanent basis. Wouldn't seem worth the risk to his suit forcing him in there when I'd only be taking him back out the next day.

Yeah probably. Although I really don't want to mess with my single DX09, especially when I wouldn't want to hide him in the cockpit on any kind of permanent basis. Wouldn't seem worth the risk to his suit forcing him in there when I'd only be taking him back out the next day.

Batman next to the Batmobile just like the Axis Chemical scene were Bats looks up to the Joker in the helicopter for the win. :rock

I'd love to have something like Batman Forever's rotating platform and have Batman standing next to it. Much like the Forever cars first reveal in that film.

I'd love to have something like Batman Forever's rotating platform and have Batman standing next to it. Much like the Forever cars first reveal in that film.

You should go for it a-dev. Maybe somebody (locally) can construct a rotating diorama for you?

Yeah the chick from MB phoned me too to ask if it was ok to open it to check before sending. No brainer if it means getting a decent one.

Now its saying 'sold out' on FP.com

When I log in to my account I see this message for my Batmobile order:

That has me wondering......

That's 1 reason i dont order from either FP because they dont care about letting customers down. I have pre-ordered and at the last minute told they dont have enough and i'm **** out of luck.

That's 1 reason i dont order from either FP because they dont care about letting customers down. I have pre-ordered and at the last minute told they dont have enough and i'm **** out of luck.

Yeah I'm wondering if that is indeed what has happened here or if this is just a temporary status. Rorywan told me this might happen though. They keep orders open even though they don't have a hope of being able to fulfil them.

Hmmm.

Yeah i dunno either but https://mothersbasement.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=batmobile still has some and will have em soon if you get desperate.

Thanks for that link. But maaaaan I dunno. There's a part of me that sees an opportunity here, an opportunity not to pile a big chunk of money back onto my credit card bill right before DX13s and Enterbay T-1000 and Robocop etc etc. I am really sick of being in debt. Maybe so sick of it that if this order doesn't go through, I might just forget about it.

I better email FP.com and see what the story is.

Hmmm. Just saw this when clicked a 'contact us' link on their site

What happens if my pre order doesn’t come in to stock?

Sometimes, manufacturers’ scheduling and shipping dates can change and some pre-orders can be delayed or cancelled. If the delivery date for an item changes, we will update that item on the Forbidden Planet site. If we cannot fulfil your pre-order, we will send you an email to confirm the reason why. We will NOT debit your account. There are occasions when a manufacturer does not fulfil our requirements fully, and we do not have enough stock to fulfil all of the pre-orders. Should this occur, we will fulfil as many orders as we can – beginning with the earliest orders made. If your order cannot be fulfilled, we will email you to let you know. Please be aware that making a pre-order does not guarantee that we will get that item into stock. We also cannot be held responsible for suppliers’ date changes and cancellations.

Last edited:
Now its saying 'sold out' on FP.com

When I log in to my account I see this message for my Batmobile order:

That has me wondering......

Don't fret. This happened with my Iron Monger. The status changes regularly as stock comes in. I've seen Iron Monger been in and out of stock 3 - 5 times.

As I was late in ordering Iron Monger. 8 - 10 months down the line from when it went up on their shop. As for the Batmobile, I ordered more or less the day or after it went up.

My order is still marked down as open order/processing even though I've had no emails or charges.

I've been here before with multiple big orders with them.

Anyone heard from one sixth Bruce about theirs? Amateur hour the way they have handled it at their end. Zero comms

Mine should be arriving this week and my excitement level is zero. Took far too long to ship in the UK.

Back