1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what the Shipping cost is? My LCS said that its another 100 for shipping cost...

Got my shipping notice... Next Wednesday for me. Praying for no damage! :pray:

Sallah

Got mine this morning at work, shield is pretty beat up but the car itself seems undamaged. Just took a quick look, will give a more thorough investigation tonight. Feeling lucky for now though. Man this thing is stunning in hand!!!

Emailed Josh last night requesting to cancel my order but he emailed me this morning saying that it shipped out already via FedEx and that he hopes it arrives undamaged.
If it is damaged he said he'll work with Sideshow to work something out but I already know what they're going to offer for the damage. :slap
Would have rather just had my order cancelled but too late for that. :(

Estimate to arrive on Wed 7/31/2013, the day I have work off so we'll see how it arrives. I'm hoping it at least arrives undamaged so that I can keep it. :pray:

Emailed Josh last night requesting to cancel my order but he emailed me this morning saying that it shipped out already via FedEx and that he hopes it arrives undamaged.
If it is damaged he said he'll work with Sideshow to work something out but I already know what they're going to offer for the damage. :slap

Estimate to arrive on Wed 7/31/2013, the day I have work off so we'll see how it arrives. I'm hoping it at least arrives undamaged so that I can keep it. :pray:

Hope you get it undamaged! Still waiting on mine from BBTS. Just out of curiosity, when did you order from AE?

Hope you get it undamaged! Still waiting on mine from BBTS. Just out of curiosity, when did you order from AE?
I ordered it on 07/17/2013 so just a little over a week ago.

It was shipped out on 7/25/13 morning but they never sent me a invoice. He only told me it shipped because he was replying to my email requesting to cancel.

He told me that if mine arrived damaged I would be able to send it back for a full refund so I figured it's worth the risk to see if I get a pristine one. At the end of the day it won't cost me anything to open it up and find out. ;)

He told me that if mine arrived damaged I would be able to send it back for a full refund so I figured it's worth the risk to see if I get a pristine one. At the end of the day it won't cost me anything to open it up and find out. ;)
Yeah that's why I'm just going to wait it out and see how it arrives. I wouldn't have minded just cancelling my order to spare me from the nerve rack of this whole situation though.

I hope yours comes undamaged!

Yeah that's why I'm just going to wait it out and see how it arrives. I wouldn't have minded just cancelling my order to spare me from the nerve rack of this whole situation though.

I hope yours comes undamaged!

Thanks, man. Same to you. :)

Got my shipping notice... Next Wednesday for me. Praying for no damage! :pray:

Sallah

Got my shipping notice from Alter Ego as well - very unexpected given I just placed my order 11 days ago. It's coming directly from Sideshow via Fed-Ex with a Wednesday delivery date. There's some business in the email about Sideshow adding a red rod inside the wheels to keep the car from rolling around, but it appears to pertain to the Tumbler.

I was really hoping for a later delivery date, thinking later batches might catch and resolve whatever's causing damaged cars. So fingers crossed!

Got my shipping notice from Alter Ego as well - very unexpected given I just placed my order 11 days ago. It's coming directly from Sideshow via Fed-Ex with a Wednesday delivery date. There's some business in the email about Sideshow adding a red rod inside the wheels to keep the car from rolling around, but it appears to pertain to the Tumbler.

I was really hoping for a later delivery date, thinking later batches might catch and resolve whatever's causing damaged cars. So fingers crossed!
Looks like we all have a Weds delivery date. :lol

Best of luck to all of us on that day.

Are all the BBTS and AE Batmobiles shipped directly from SS?

Mine had very very minor scratches near the canopy. I used a led pen light to see them. Lights all worked (that inside cockpit is a beast) and no glue on the windows. I'll do a closer inspection this weekend.

Also, I tried putting a little car wax on the scratches and it did help. Only mine was a little too shiny. I think if you guys with the really bad ones tried with a wax less shiny, it could help a lot. Just my $.02

A rubber pencil eraser can help remove SOME of the white glue residue on windows but for severe glue globs that have chemically bonded/melted plastic it won't help.

Back