Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I think the sculpt is looking better and better. Keep up the good work, man. I'm definitely interested in this!

Thanks guy. I would like to thank everyone for their support.. and using my all new shinny Premium Membership I have started a foresale thread. So please swing back to have a look at it. CallMeTheDoctor and I are really excited as we have 2/3 of out ES in interested parties... so please swing by and have a look.

I want one of these but I'm gonna try to hold off on it for as long as possible hopefully getting one before they sell out. All the Marvel pre orders are coming at once!

Kinda don't even want to put on her cape. Anyone else get that feeling?

b3b5369bd668a0d3e7a896ce30195fb7.jpg

Ha. It's just that the statue itself is so stunning and sexy with the cape off. Personally I'm enjoying it like this for a little while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mine without her cape. Love the sculpt, don't want to hide some of it.

You could put a 1/4 scale mirror and coat hook (with the cape on it) ,behind her. Then it will look like she preparing for her night of crime fighting.

Kinda don't even want to put on her cape. Anyone else get that feeling?

b3b5369bd668a0d3e7a896ce30195fb7.jpg

I have mine without her cape. Love the sculpt, don't want to hide some of it.

I was thinking of doing this too just to show the full sculpt. Otherwise I would need to make the cape bellowing behind her to show more of the sculpt. I'm willing to try a few things with this piece.

Curious how long I can wait on this before its sold out.. Just so many other collectibles uhhhhh iono I should just order already

Back