Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm curious, how picky is too picky?
This is my first ever PF level collectible and my Batgirl is damn near flawless but this tiny little white spot on her chest.
If it were any other place on her body I wouldn't even be asking.

bg spot_.jpg

And to be honest, even if they did, the replacement I doubt would be better.

Very minor stuff here. Congrats, HM.

I was thinking that too. I guess just the location bothered me more then anything.
Sent em an email asking for advice of a way to clean it up or touch it up for the hell of it.

I was thinking that too. I guess just the location bothered me more then anything.
Sent em an email asking for advice of a way to clean it up or touch it up for the hell of it.

Honestly the paint on that spot is pretty dark.If they don't have any ideas to give you, I know buying an entire tube of paint for one small spot like that kinda sucks so see if you can go to an art store and get the smallest tube of Dioxazine Violet hue acrylic paint. It's a deep purple and should mask that little speck real easy.

Honestly the paint on that spot is pretty dark.If they don't have any ideas to give you, I know buying an entire tube of paint for one small spot like that kinda sucks so see if you can go to an art store and get the smallest tube of Dioxazine Violet hue acrylic paint. It's a deep purple and should mask that little speck real easy.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.

So I'm curious, how picky is too picky?
This is my first ever PF level collectible and my Batgirl is damn near flawless but this tiny little white spot on her chest.
If it were any other place on her body I wouldn't even be asking.

View attachment 200112

I'd put a small dot of black Shaprie marker on your finger and then really quickly rub it on that spot. I know her outfit isn't solid black but I'm pretty positive it'll work just fine. I did that before with the same kind of small white dot on my Carnage and it looks perfect.

Sideshow suggested magic eraser...... I don't think they even looked at the picture.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

If anyone is on the EX wait list, I went on March 25 or 27. Just converted. But I cancelled as I'm not longer interested. Good luck!

Back