Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#15 /1500 arrived today. Here's some quick shot.

View attachment 197084

View attachment 197100

View attachment 197090

View attachment 197091

View attachment 197109

View attachment 197094

View attachment 197098

View attachment 197099

View attachment 197089

She came out prefect, I'm still fussing with the her cape to get the pose I want. A Homerun. :yess:

They eye makeup looks great. I dont understand how they butcher that so bad on other pieces but this one is perfect.

Few pictures to see what they look like all next to each other.

IMG_2963.jpgIMG_2973.jpgIMG_2978.jpgIMG_2977.jpg

I just opened this up now and wtf? Can this be this good? Damn! Have not been this excited to see any final product for a while now. Sideshow you guys and gals knocked this out of the park. This thing is stunning and the face is awesome! Many complain about her face scuplt before and since the revision or something that you all did to her face she's beautiful. Those colors are so vibrant! The boots just wow! Then love the fully sculpted statue with the bat symbol fully sculpted. The cape is perfect only because it has the wires to adjust it. The base is good and tall like I like them. This masterpiece is a win every way we look at it. Most importantly is the face turn out beautiful. Then no granny pants in the rear it's nicely sculpted. This is in my opinion even better than Lobo. Just wow sideshow! Who ever was in charge of this batgirl please let them know how we appreciate the extra effort in the entire statue. QC was spot on! This is to me is runners up next to Wonder Woman for statue of the year. Sorry Lobo you just got bump out of second place this year. Amazing statue! Thanks you SS! This masterpiece is going to sit around my office for a while before going to the collection. Nothing was this exciting this year except Wonder Woman to me. Can't believe ss already has a contender so soon.

Got mine it's a great pf.

Attachments

• DSC01892.JPG
    DSC01892.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC01894.JPG
    DSC01894.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC01923.JPG
    DSC01923.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 364
Got my Batgirl, mark of the beast edition in the house (666)...

But gotdammit am I always get some type of issue. This was so close to perfect (I suppose no statue is truly perfect, but you know)...

Almost EVERYTHING looks great, I mean paint, shading, the whole thing, but my Ex head has a birthmark. I tried rubbing it off, that didn't work, it's in there.

Minor I suppose, but annoying more than anything because I know it's there and I know it isn't normal, and if nobody else is getting the birthmark edition, I shouldn't either. I usually settle on these things unless it's really bad, like Spider-Woman bad...I settled for Superman's chipped base, Wonder Woman's wonky eyes and thinly painted white streaky boots, Harley Quinn's wonky eyes, etc...I hate contacting SS with issues and I don't want to be irrational or "too picky" as some say...any thoughts?

Otherwise, very pleased with this. Displaying the Reg head for now, and with that head it's flawless...well, not flawless, but you get me. Very worthy addition to the Batman group of PFs, hope we get a Nightwing to join her and Batman sooner rather than later...and I don't expect absolute perfection, but this is close...but I'm still waiting on a SS piece to get to me with no missing paint, chips, broken parts, mis-stitched or badly aligned clothing, rust, etc.

19681454436_b69164bd4e_z_d.jpg

19519614638_e92189e2ba_z_d.jpg

19707670295_1e44212992_z_d.jpg

19521018699_7ce5620c39_z_d.jpg

Got my Batgirl, mark of the beast edition in the house (666)...

But gotdammit am I always get some type of issue. This was so close to perfect (I suppose no statue is truly perfect, but you know)...

Almost EVERYTHING looks great, I mean paint, shading, the whole thing, but my Ex head has a birthmark. I tried rubbing it off, that didn't work, it's in there.

Minor I suppose, but annoying more than anything because I know it's there and I know it isn't normal, and if nobody else is getting the birthmark edition, I shouldn't either. I usually settle on these things unless it's really bad, like Spider-Woman bad...I settled for Superman's chipped base, Wonder Woman's wonky eyes and thinly painted white streaky boots, Harley Quinn's wonky eyes, etc...I hate contacting SS with issues and I don't want to be irrational or "too picky" as some say...any thoughts?

Otherwise, very pleased with this. Displaying the Reg head for now, and with that head it's flawless...well, not flawless, but you get me. Very worthy addition to the Batman group of PFs, hope we get a Nightwing to join her and Batman sooner rather than later...and I don't expect absolute perfection, but this is close...but I'm still waiting on a SS piece to get to me with no missing paint, chips, broken parts, mis-stitched or badly aligned clothing, rust, etc.

19681454436_b69164bd4e_z_d.jpg

19519614638_e92189e2ba_z_d.jpg

19707670295_1e44212992_z_d.jpg

19521018699_7ce5620c39_z_d.jpg

That would bug me. Sorry you got that birth mark on her. Sucks mark on lighest and most noticeable part of figure. At least it's on the right side than left. If that's any consolation.

So, now that we're all getting ours in, who (like me) is keeping her with the ex head displayed?

Once I get a replacement I'll switch them out. I like both heads. I think the Reg looks more exciting because of the flow of the hair, but I like that the Ex is truer to the old comics.

Lol ssc did not ok my request for a replacment ex head instead they told me to buy a mr clean magic eraser and to try to remove the smudge first. I am on my way now to buy this magic eraser. It better work or they just waisted more of my time and money.

Last edited:
Back