Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Scott it worked, the black smudge is gone

Before
IMAG0809.jpg

After
IMAG0815.jpg
IMAG0814.jpg

Lol ssc did not ok my request for a replacment ex head instead they told me to buy a mr clean magic eraser and to try to remove the smudge first. I am on my way now to buy this magic eraser. It better work or they just waisted more of my time and money.

I understand that Magic Eraser works wonders, but something about paying $400 and then being told to go get a Magic Eraser doesn't jive with me. I can see why they wouldn't want to send another or have you return this item for a replacement, but still seems a little tacky from a customer service perspective. It's a $400 figure, you shouldn't have to go out and buy the supplies to fix it. That thing should arrive sparkling.

I understand that Magic Eraser works wonders, but something about paying $400 and then being told to go get a Magic Eraser doesn't jive with me. I can see why they wouldn't want to send another or have you return this item for a replacement, but still seems a little tacky from a customer service perspective. It's a $400 figure, you shouldn't have to go out and buy the supplies to fix it. That thing should arrive sparkling.

Quality Control should be doing that kind of thing, not the new owner.

Would you have been ok if SS offered to send him a magic eraser?

Would you have been ok if SS offered to send him a magic eraser?

Or at least credit him the cost of the magic eraser :)

Going to have to agree. I mean, think about it rationally. You spend a good amount of money on something, it should come mint. If it doesn't, there should be a credit given toward whatever it takes to get it there. Simple as that.

Quality Control should be doing that kind of thing, not the new owner.

So if you both bought a new $1500 tv and it came with a dirty finger print on the screen you'd box it up and return it instead of going and getting some screen cleaner? Just saying.

Or at least credit him the cost of the magic eraser :)

I'm sure he'll use it again.

So if you both bought a new $1500 tv and it came with a dirty finger print on the screen you'd box it up and return it instead of going and getting some screen cleaner? Just saying.

I'm sure he'll use it again.

I agree it is no big deal at all. I am glad his BG is now perfect NO WAITING for a replacement etc.
Is it ideally what you want to happen? no but it was fixed easily.

Masterpiece this is. As yoda would say. One of the runners up for statue of the year! This winning streak is going great by SS.

Back