Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone knows I'm a harsh critic when it comes to SS statues (deserved or not), but I have to say this Batgirl PF is flawless, I can't find anything wrong with it (well maybe if the hair was more of a red color then brownish red.) But that aside I'm pretty impressed with this statue. SS nailed it.... I actually have hope for future statues now :)

Batgirl%2001.jpg

Batgirl%2004.jpg

Batgirl%2003.jpg

Batgirl%2005.jpg

Batgirl%2002.jpg

Batgirl%2006.jpg

Batgirl%2007.jpg

she looks great.. nice pics dan350zr.

Mine arrives Tomorrow.:clap

Got home late but managed a few phone pics. Sorry for the bad lighting. Photobucket is down so I could not upload them. r20150709_180726.jpgr20150709_180604.jpg Really happy with this one. Good job SS!

Attachments

• r20150709_180917.jpg
    r20150709_180917.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 432
Oooh now we are talking! The back end looks perfect! No rogue/ baroness issues. QC and paint looks overall spot on. Another home run for SS! Please keep this streak going on the QC SS! :clap

Eye make up looks good. I want to order so I'll have all the Batman characters so far I just keep putting it off. I don't want to miss out on one though but as long as I check once a day if they're in stock I should be able to get one later I think.

Eye make up looks good. I want to order so I'll have all the Batman characters so far I just keep putting it off. I don't want to miss out on one though but as long as I check once a day if they're in stock I should be able to get one later I think.

With an Edition size of 2500 for the reg. You should be okay.

Beautiful photos guys. I won't bother taking pics of mine as the lighting is horrendous lol.

Put Batgirl next to Batman, looks wonderful :)

Everyone knows I'm a harsh critic when it comes to SS statues (deserved or not), but I have to say this Batgirl PF is flawless, I can't find anything wrong with it (well maybe if the hair was more of a red color then brownish red.) But that aside I'm pretty impressed with this statue. SS nailed it.... I actually have hope for future statues now :)

Batgirl%2003.jpg

Batgirl%2005.jpg

I just want you to know...I hate you, politely. <yes, I'm just messin.

I can't believe I have to wait until Monday. So depressing.

Picking mine up now

From the pics it looks pretty good

I just wish they improved the lips

The eyeshadow looks great, thats what they shouldve done with Jean and Rogue

The surface details are lacking

On a $500 collectible - it should be unacceptable

Picking mine up now

From the pics it looks pretty good

I just wish they improved the lips

The eyeshadow looks great, thats what they shouldve done with Jean and Rogue

The surface details are lacking

On a $500 collectible - it should be unacceptable

fortunately, she was released when the baseline was $400:lol Thank god I can probably get this or PG for $400 and not the crazy $480 baseline of right now...

Back