Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine too. Charging the 15th.

You can request pre-shipping inspection?

Yup, it will delay the shipping of course but how much I guess depends, I didn't ask this time. Did it for WW and she was a few days later, but after the port fiasco, whats a few more days.

Try to set her up after work and snap a few photos. Should be an easy day tomorrow at work and get off a a little early. That can change in a minute though.

its up to you but if you do open be prepared for the onset of requests for pics :)

OOOOH, can't wait to see some in hand pics! It's coming down to this, PG, or SG for me. I will prob get one at some point and it all comes down to in hand pics...

I heard Power Girl at Con was a production piece. It looked a lot better than what I expected. Id opt for PG over SG anyday

OOOOH, can't wait to see some in hand pics! It's coming down to this, PG, or SG for me. I will prob get one at some point and it all comes down to in hand pics...

Same here I'm waiting on pics it's deciding factory to get this or not.

Okay so my PF is awesome but the EX head has a flaw. What should I do? If this was yours would you ask for an exchange?

Back