Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl

I have been shamed into wanting a lame exclusive. :monkey2

I was not a silver age comics reader, or even bronze age for that matter. Barbara Gordon is far more Oracle to me than she is Batgirl. That said, Batgirl is the heart of who Barbara Gordon is, and a classic visage carries a lot of weight

Chin...you and I are simply passing through history...but Babs's curls...Babs's curls is history.

Chins video reminds me that I can now use my new, Exclusive to the Freaks board meme. This is of course only pertaining to certain members that are whining about pricing.

darkseid SSC meme.jpg

That video was pretty great. After seeing Batgirl at the con I was blown away. Similar reaction when I saw the Rogue PF prototype in person 3 years earlier. I still reserve a bit of apprehension when it comes to the final product ...

Get Kat Sapene to paint all the portrait heads and then everyone can shut up about quality / price. The thread ends peacefully

Part of my decision to only collect Gotham PF's was a committment to get every exclusive. I have been reminded.

It is a gorgeous piece and I really do want the whole shebang.

My complaints at based on patterns. I mean like Rulk said, and I forgot who else said it, but Harley was 360 and was a coh. Catwoman and batman are 400 and come with 2 heads regardless. Even the exclusive was something nice I.e batarang or loot bag. Im saying price wise it makes no sense with what is given. Could be better. Still ordering on the mere account that I love Barbara.

My complaints at based on patterns. I mean like Rulk said, and I forgot who else said it, but Harley was 360 and was a coh. Catwoman and batman are 400 and come with 2 heads regardless. Even the exclusive was something nice I.e batarang or loot bag. Im saying price wise it makes no sense with what is given. Could be better. Still ordering on the mere account that I love Barbara.

:goodpost:

Although I/we love this PF itself, I think Im/were more disappointed at the lack of creativity. I mean how much thought and labor went into sculpting the lower portion of her hair. If its inflation then so be it, they'll get my 4 Benji's.

I should have figured there would be people losing their minds about the price and COH. The new DC PF price point is $399.99--deal with it. WW, CW, and now Batgirl--shouldn't be any surprise. COH is different hair? Get ready for the same thing with Power Girl (guess what, she'll be $399.99 too). In the end, I'm buying it, your buying it, everyone is buying it. Let's just fast-forward to Thursday when everyone posts, "Preordered!"

I should have figured there would be people losing their minds about the price and COH. The new DC PF price point is $399.99--deal with it. WW, CW, and now Batgirl--shouldn't be any surprise. COH is different hair? Get ready for the same thing with Power Girl (guess what, she'll be $399.99 too). In the end, I'm buying it, your buying it, everyone is buying it. Let's just fast-forward to Thursday when everyone posts, "Preordered!"
:exactly:

Quoted for great justice.

I've already pre-preordered

349 to 359 to 399. pretty good reason to bash a change of hair with pricing. Its not bashing the sculpt but the commitment for them to charge more for less. Honestly id be fine with a print of artgerm for that price. A comission he did just went for 600

Back