Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinestro is kinda small

in relation to other DC pieces... but I figure IF they release another Green Lantern at least the 2 will be in the same scale and he'll be harder to come by.

I doubt they'd make another Sinestro but they for sure would make another Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern.

Never looked into pcs. Whats their price range? Otherwise I think with how sinestro is; they may want to check out gl again.

I hope batgirl gets some variants too. I know I would grab each one
Their prices are about the same and sometimes even a bit less than Sideshow. Their sculpts are a bit different so they maybor may not fit your taste.

Their prices are about the same and sometimes even a bit less than Sideshow. Their sculpts are a bit different so they maybor may not fit your taste.

Yeah ill check it out. Guessing it aint confirmed? Id be locked in for it once i probably grab a supes and bats. I just saw some pics and they dont seem bad or anything. I dont have a style preference per se; so id definitely consider it.

Yeah ill check it out. Guessing it aint confirmed? Id be locked in for it once i probably grab a supes and bats. I just saw some pics and they dont seem bad or anything. I dont have a style preference per se; so id definitely consider it.

They just got the DC license, it'll be a good while.

Think positive, if you look at history, approx 5 months from reveal for a PO. End of October for Spooktacular would be in that ballpark. As well, PO is just that, it still takes over a year to ship so why not PO in Oct? :pray:

I don't mind the wait. My reward points are piling up :)

It would work out great if all my DC PF's ship out end of the year, can use my reward points on Batgirl.

It would work out great if all my DC PF's ship out end of the year, can use my reward points on Batgirl.

Agreed. That's why I hope for a bit of a high ES to allow them to accumulate and then go and use em. Also I can see this coming on Spook. Seems fitting for the theme, and cause she's too sexy not to be available for PO.

Now when does PG come out....I do hope it's after BG, because right now Babs is my focus :lol

sdcc unveils usually go up before the years end.

I call before Halloween on this one. We might even see something not shown at comic con

That would be nice, although I wouldn't mind waiting while they reduced the size of her head. Still looks a little out of proportion.

I'd say PG first and Doc's estimate of Spook for Babs seems about right. Either way it's just the PO Devil, they could always delay it ;) lol
Rulk yeah man that's how it played out last year too except for a few
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd say PG first and Doc's estimate of Spook for Babs seems about right. Either way it's just the PO Devil, they will always delay it ;) lol
Rulk yeah man that's how it played out last year too except for a few
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Fixed

Back