Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For how simple this statue is just like catwoman. She should be 350.00 max. How times have changed so fast in this hobby.

1408242141618.gif

:rotfl:lol:lol

I hope she ends up being about 24. I love wonder woman but I need Babs to be bigger!

Oh gawd no. I just got a 50" Besta and WW already takes up 26". Minus shelf width and actual interior dimensions (48") Id be screwed! Im already afraid the door hinge is blocking the shelf peg holes I would need to put WW on top shelf.

BG is so far out Im afaid :(

Oh gawd no. I just got a 50" Besta and WW already takes up 26". Minus shelf width and actual interior dimensions (48") Id be screwed! Im already afraid the door hinge is blocking the shelf peg holes I would need to put WW on top shelf.

This is why after I move I'm getting a couple of PAXs, I may even customize them into corner shelves.

I was considering getting a PAX but don't know enough about them--don't you have to get the doors custom made to see what on the shelves?

I have 2 cats and both can jump to the top of a detolf from the floor so I have to do what I can to keep them away. They don't do anything if I'm in the room, but if I don't make sure the door is shut when I'm not there they're all over the place.

There's also a 4 year old in the house. Some days I feel that explaining replacement prices is far less effective than explaining decomposition in a shallow grave.

I have 2 cats and both can jump to the top of a detolf from the floor so I have to do what I can to keep them away. They don't do anything if I'm in the room, but if I don't make sure the door is shut when I'm not there they're all over the place.

I have three AH! Cover Girls statues on a small shelf and she used to weave in and out of them to get my attention. It's like she knew exactly what she was messing with.

There's also a 4 year old in the house. Some days...

I have three AH! Cover Girls statues on a small shelf and she used to weave in and out of them to get my attention. It's like she knew exactly what she was messing with.

:lol If I had cats and kids I'd have to store my collection somewhere else.

I don't know if it's bravery or stupidity, but I have Joker, Harley and Ivy in the living room and Batman in the dining room.

Catwoman and Batgirl are going to be a challenge to display.

I was just gonna build some shelves and get some glass doors. I'd probably create a slip on the sides so the glass could just slide down. Besides with my **** ton of movies and games and books, I'd love to actually display em :lol

No, I'm right here. :D

Oh! If a cat even came near one of mine I'd be like...

lYlwCJt.gif

Back