Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdcc unveils usually go up before the years end.

I call before Halloween on this one. We might even see something not shown at comic con

I'm calling it now .... Spooktacular or last week of October we'll see something Batverse related

Most certain we will see a Jack Nicholson Joker 89 PF unveil or preorder before batman 89 ships in November...

It would be the smart thing to do

I'm calling it now .... Spooktacular or last week of October we'll see something Batverse related

Most certain we will see a Jack Nicholson Joker 89 PF unveil or preorder before batman 89 ships in November...

It would be the smart thing to do

As much as I want that piece I just don't think SS is going to do it. The Nicholson likeness rights cost an insane amount and I don't think the Keaton Batman is selling well enough for them to pay the price for Nicholson.

As much as I want that piece I just don't think SS is going to do it. The Nicholson likeness rights cost an insane amount and I don't think the Keaton Batman is selling well enough for them to pay the price for Nicholson.
A lot of ppl would buy a Nicholson Joker over Keaton's Bats but you're right about that guy being one expensive S O B

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Getting loads of newsletter from SS, but no Batgirl pre order yet!:(

Tho extra time will help, I've got two PO to pay off this month.

So I was looking at some pics from SDCC and what got me thinking is: doesn't the front mask look separated? Like it could probably be a magnetic shell that can complete the mask but also removable to do an unmasked without a CoH. I still want a CoH but it still would look raw to have one that can be masked and unmasked. Kind of like Kier. Oh God, please let it be like Kier :pray:

So I was looking at some pics from SDCC and what got me thinking is: doesn't the front mask look separated? Like it could probably be a magnetic shell that can complete the mask but also removable to do an unmasked without a CoH. I still want a CoH but it still would look raw to have one that can be masked and unmasked. Kind of like Kier. Oh God, please let it be like Kier :pray:
Holy crap I hope youre right! That'd be cool but then how would that work for the Ex ?

Holy crap I hope youre right! That'd be cool but then how would that work for the Ex ?

Yeah, like J. It could be the batarang. But from what Rulk said is that it could be the CoH as an exclusive of golden age Batgirl. Hard to say but it sure as hell better not be like thor and just give a ****** lighting piece.

Back