Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She also said babs wouldnt be anytime soon. I expect it to be either Boba and maybe Emma sooner than later.

I was told at Comic con by a SS rep that she literally just came out, and still need a few tweaks for approval. Then they have to work on the box and styrofoam inserts for safe shipping, and then of course figure out pricing. It should be September/October. My translation of that, closer to Christmas time.

I'm glad they learned from HQ about the body suit issues losing out on detail and decided to fully sculpt the outfit.
Harley's outfit isn't meant to be highly detailed, it's basically a simple clown outfit, Batgirl wears a much sleeker suit, but they could have easily used the same material as Batman and Superman which both turned out fantastic.

pics don't do this justice. Seeing it in person, trust me you want it. That's IF they deliver it as immaculate as the prototype. The painted portrait is reminiscent of Kat Sapene's work on Rogue prototype. Great shading on lips and eyes.

Harley's outfit isn't meant to be highly detailed, it's basically a simple clown outfit, Batgirl wears a much sleeker suit, but they could have easily used the same material as Batman and Superman which both turned out fantastic.

I agree if fitted correctly...just fixed my batmans armpits. Superman I agree is well done/looks good out of the box.

Personally prefer fully sculpted with a touch of mixed media to raise the bar eg gambit, rogue, hellboy, talon etc etc so this ticks all the boxes for me. Cannopt wait and the MUST BUY piece for this SDCC

I agree if fitted correctly...just fixed my batmans armpits. Superman I agree is well done/looks good out of the box.

Personally prefer fully sculpted with a touch of mixed media to raise the bar eg gambit, rogue, hellboy, talon etc etc so this ticks all the boxes for me. Cannopt wait and the MUST BUY piece for this SDCC

If turns out well, this will be a keeper for sure.

I'm just saying, HQ's body has alot of muscle tone on it. The suit removes most of it. No clue why they'd make such a nice body then just cover it up.

I'm just saying, HQ's body has alot of muscle tone on it. The suit removes most of it. No clue why they'd make such a nice body then just cover it up.

That's pretty much my main gripe about full fabric on statues, it covers up all the details of the statue sculpt....

That's pretty much my main gripe about full fabric on statues, it covers up all the details of the statue sculpt....

My main gripe about FS is that it doesn't look as real as fabric costume. Fabric has a realistic feel to it. But I do love me FS too on some characters this one included.

My main gripe about FS is that it doesn't look as real as fabric costume. Fabric has a realistic feel to it. But I do love me FS too on some characters this one included.

Yep,

Really just depends on the statue and what they're trying to accomplish. I've seen fantastic full tailoring and amazing full sculpts. At the same time I've seen both go horribly awry, with Fabric looking terrible and full sculpts of what's supposed to be fabric looking ridiculous. So it can go either way.

BG suit is sculpted to look like fabric (wrinkles). Only cape is actual fabric :yess:

PG is wonderful. Only wish I had more space and fewer hobbies. :lol

Yep, and they did a wonderful job, it's actually hard to tell that it isn't a fabric suit.

When you have a pro painting these protos they can do almost anything. Work of art.

PG is wonderful. Only wish I had more space and fewer hobbies. :lol

When you have a pro painting these protos they can do almost anything. Work of art.

I was just on HomeDepot.com looking at what it's going to cost to build some custom shelves to fit more Statues :lol It's actually coming out cheaper than buying ready made stuff from Ikea but still it's going to take some work

Back