Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just on HomeDepot.com looking at what it's going to cost to build some custom shelves to fit more Statues :lol It's actually coming out cheaper than buying ready made stuff from Ikea but still it's going to take some work

If you have the know how and some elbow grease its a wiz. This would be my shelving after I finished.....

A2-Angle-Shelf.jpg

:lol We'll see how this goes, I've never done it by myself before I did help with a couple shelving builds before, I'm just hoping I don't mess it up.

Just remember to measure twice and cut once.:lol

I'm in the process of designing a new cabinet. It will have 2 rows of slide out drawers for my comics and top shelf for statues.

Hopefully this embeds correctly.....what I'm building will just have 2 rows for the comics and be approximately 10 feet wide.

I'm in the process of designing a new cabinet. It will have 2 rows of slide out drawers for my comics and top shelf for statues.

Hopefully this embeds correctly.....what I'm building will just have 2 rows for the comics and be approximately 10 feet wide.

WANT! :thud:

That's hot, I don't have anything designed yet for my Comics, I'm still long boxing it for now but that's something to think about for the future as well. And I know what you mean about measuring twice. I'm actually carefully going through all the math and angles and I may have Home Depot pre-cut my boards, that way if any adjustments need to be made it'll be minor. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I'm so mad at SSC for this one. I'm supposed to be stopping this darn hobby. Now I am expecting to P.O. three new pieces. This being one of them.

I, I'm weak.

Very nice dude. Clean, tasteful, creative, I could go on. Very nice.

I'm hoping mine turns out even better. I'm going to make some mods to it so I can use the same molding I've been using on my pedestals.

Same thing I said as soon as I saw it.

That's hot, I don't have anything designed yet for my Comics, I'm still long boxing it for now but that's something to think about for the future as well. And I know what you mean about measuring twice. I'm actually carefully going through all the math and angles and I may have Home Depot pre-cut my boards, that way if any adjustments need to be made it'll be minor. At least that's what I'm hoping.

All of mine are still in long boxes also. I saw this and thought it would be cool to build something similar, but shorter so I can put some of the heavier statues on top. I also used to have Home Depot do all of my cutting....then I bought a truck and soon a table saw followed, LOL.

I've been working on 2 prototype drawers today using 2 different sliders so I can figure out which slider I like best.

Unlike the guy in the video, I'll post the dimensions, etc. when I get it finished.

In the end, I'm going for 3 dual stacked comic sliders, open slot, 3 dual stacked comic sliders, open slot, and 3 dual stacked comic sliders. The open slots will be for hard covers, etc. Here's a quick mockup of my concept. It should fit at least 6 statues of this size on top.

Last edited:
That wood look great. If it is as deep as the video, you should be able to put some smaller PFs staggered in between in front of the big ones.

Didn't someone mention this was a production piece, if it is, just open the PO... This will sell well for sure.

Back