Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Rhona all the way with the lips, jaw line and eyes. Nothing like the WW look alike cobie. This is the truth!!

This is Rhona all the way with the lips, jaw line and eyes. Nothing like the WW look alike cobie. This is the truth!!
Finally some sanity from the place you'd least expect. Lol CBG I'm messing with you

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Eh I kind of see it. Looks more like Oprah :lol
tumblr_lpiy8mBCmN1qgwazr.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My excuse is that I say I can manage to sell em later at a higher profit. Then I just get rid of other things I have so space can open up and it looks like I keep my word :lol. Apparently all my figures look the same to everyone haha.

Yeah, well you, Josh, and Jedi have me sold on almost everything, must say something about me :rotfl:

You haven't gotten Supergirl? I think a member was selling her and not at a bad price either. I think his was in pristine shape. I want in hand pics of Stargirl before completely pulling the trigger.

Lol I try that line but she knows they don't go up that much these days ;) :(

Lol it's nothing about you, it's the quality of the pieces that makes you want them...plus us 3 devils on your shoulder...luckily it was easy to subdue & tie up your conscience ;)

No unfortunately I got into the line late (Harley was my first purchase) so missed WW & Supergirl :(
Luckily it seems that Supergirl may be getting a second run as a few UK sellers have her listed as coming soon so I might still be able to get her at retail.

Well if she's due soon I should have some to tempt you to pull that trigger ;)

Lol I try that line but she knows they don't go up that much these days ;) :(

Lol it's nothing about you, it's the quality of the pieces that makes you want them...plus us 3 devils on your shoulder...luckily it was easy to subdue & tie up your conscience ;)

No unfortunately I got into the line late (Harley was my first purchase) so missed WW & Supergirl :(
Luckily it seems that Supergirl may be getting a second run as a few UK sellers have her listed as coming soon so I might still be able to get her at retail.

Well if she's due soon I should have some to tempt you to pull that trigger ;)

Guess its time to put that line to rest lol.

My wallet may be hurt, but I'm damn stoked for all these coming pieces!

Yeah wait for the second run as the scarf was a big gamble as it would crack. But she is a beauty!

With the upcoming paycheck im sure im grabbing her anyways :yess:

I cant find any SG, what/where are you referring too. I want to create the three heroines, WW, BG & SG...

Back