Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that why it is listed as wait list or sold out then if they decided not doing the full run?
I think its because they only work with so many factories so when they have such large runs of statues they only make so many so they can free up the factory for other statues that need to ship. I imagine finding factories that do quality work is probably difficult.

Once they run low they probably schedule more.

I owe Derek here an apology, it was confirmed that, for Superman at least, that the full run of regs was not completed, however the remaining balance, however many that will be won't be available until next year, much like the Batgirl regs.

No apology necessary Josh...:duff

I owe Derek here an apology, it was confirmed that, for Superman at least, that the full run of regs was not completed, however the remaining balance, however many that will be won't be available until next year, much like the Batgirl regs.

Did I read this right? There's another batch of Superman DC regs coming but won't come back for pre-order until next year?

I just started collecting late last year and the Superman PF was my first PF. Do they normally do a second run of the regs even after an Ex?
Its not really a second run, they never completed the full run of the regs. My guess is they putvthem on hold after an initial run so the factory could produce other statues that needed to ship. So now sincevthey have no more in stock they'll have the factory go back and make the rest of the run.

Its not really a second run, they never completed the full run of the regs. My guess is they putvthem on hold after an initial run so the factory could produce other statues that needed to ship. So now sincevthey have no more in stock they'll have the factory go back and make the rest of the run.

Got it. Makes sense. Thanks.

That's really good news. I got a whole bunch of reward points for that bad boy to use with pleasure.

Got it... espeically with each DC averaging over 5000 es per characters... These will probaby get made more and more down the road... like installments.

Did I read this right? There's another batch of Superman DC regs coming but won't come back for pre-order until next year?

I thought he was sold out? So is there a new batch being made over the initial es that sold out? This is really confusing. Whats the point of es then? Keep making them as people order I guess. So much for figures holding any value. Might as well start collecting 3 3/4" star wars TFA figures. Will be a lot cheaper.

Babs still look good even in poorly-taken, raw pictures.

P9020847_zpsxgmytsyb.jpg

Anyway, I just noticed that my Batgirl's feet don't sit flush on the base's flooring. Tried to nudge the peg further but that's as far as it goes. Right foot's heel won't touch the floor, while on the left foot only the heel touches the base and the forefoot has a gap (shown where light passes through on pic). Not really bothered by how it looks as it's barely noticeable, but I worry if it would have an effect on the statue's stability.

P9040867_zpsv8orqj3u.jpg

P9040870_zps6whwsyt6.jpg

P9040872_zpsebcav8hh.jpg

I thought he was sold out? So is there a new batch being made over the initial es that sold out? This is really confusing. Whats the point of es then? Keep making them as people order I guess. So much for figures holding any value. Might as well start collecting 3 3/4" star wars TFA figures. Will be a lot cheaper.
Go back and read the posts again. They never completed the run

The word is according to Sideshow Alex that the entire run of the 5000 was not done to do other projects that needed to be done. I think, I'm not really sure so please don't quote me on that. That's what she says but until we see a pre-order on it, we'll just have to see. I just wish they would have just left it at waitlist so there would be no confusion over it.

The word is according to Sideshow Alex that the entire run of the 5000 was not done to do other projects that needed to be done. I think, I'm not really sure so please don't quote me on that. That's what she says but until we see a pre-order on it, we'll just have to see. I just wish they would have just left it at waitlist so there would be no confusion over it.

Agree, put join waitlist or preorder if some are still available to buy. But do not mark as sold out. Def. Creates confusion. I was not attacking you. I hope my reply does not indicate that. I was just shocked at ssc. It was not meant to be directed at you brother. My apologies if taken wrong way.

Agree, put join waitlist or preorder if some are still available to buy. But do not mark as sold out. Def. Creates confusion. I was not attacking you. I hope my reply does not indicate that. I was just shocked at ssc. It was not meant to be directed at you brother. My apologies if taken wrong way.

No, I didn't feel any attack, my bro. We're military, we're always gonna be good. I just wanted to tell what I had read from the members here who have good connections with SS. If they do make another batch as they've said, then I'm gonna get my pre-order in. That Supes can only be described as epic greatness.

Back