Batfleck Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Batfleck is joining Michael Keaton's Batman in the Flash movie are they gonna have some sort of 'old/older' double-act going on? I mean, really, if they actually share the screen at any point I could see it being a joke-a-thon not unlike Justice League.

If Batfleck is joining Michael Keaton's Batman in the Flash movie are they gonna have some sort of 'old/older' double-act going on? I mean, really, if they actually share the screen at any point I could see it being a joke-a-thon not unlike Justice League.

Visually it might look really goofy with both standing facing each other lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first heard that Ben Afleck was going to play Batman, I HATED the idea. Then I saw him in the role, and did a complete 180 - he has become my favorite on-screen Batman and, surprisingly, Bruce Wayne. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him as Batman!

Me too! Same thing happened for me with Heath Ledger. (Non-Aussies probably didn't have the same baggage with him that I did.)

And Jesse Eisenberg (though I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one...)

I wonder if Bale will join this multiverse project.

I have to admit that an action scene with the 89/Tumbler/BvS car would be insane.

I don?t think Affleck would come back for just a cameo I bet he will have a pretty significant role.

THAT BEING SAID, who is leading this vision.

Don?t tell me Affleck is also directing it.

That would be pretty damn AWESOME if so imagine that!

Poor Pattinson lol

I don't want the TDK Trilogy tainted with the DCEU. Same goes for Joker. I don't want them near this cluster ****.

This just made the Flash Movie waaaay more important and interesting, if Keaton wasn't enough !!

Fandome, Zach Snyder teases, Johns et al being officially investigated.

It's truly a great time !!!

Affleck just made his first demand!

Sorry Patt but....

e170d4f63d3e861977ce43433b968edd.jpg

When I first heard that Ben Afleck was going to play Batman, I HATED the idea. Then I saw him in the role, and did a complete 180 - he has become my favorite on-screen Batman and, surprisingly, Bruce Wayne. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him as Batman!

This is what scares me a little bit about the Pattinson Batman. A lot of people hated the idea of Affleck as Batman but loved his portrayal after seeing the movie. This time around, a lot of people really like the idea of Pattinson. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Visually it might look really goofy with both standing facing each other lol

It would be hilarious if they were facing each other, Keaton says ''I'm Batman'', then Affleck says ''No, I'm Batman motherf...er!!'', then get into a massive fight......:lol

It would be hilarious if they were facing each other, Keaton says ''I'm Batman'', then Affleck says ''No, I'm Batman motherf...er!!'', then get into a massive fight......:lol

And then Bale plows into both of them with the Tumbler, killing them instantly, then says disparagingly "Your costumes may not have hockey pads, but I'm still the ONE AND ONLY Batman!"

Yes, but in an alternate time line, Bale's Batman might still be alive......:)

Bale's Batman would be crushed by Keaton or Affleck.
The Nolan's trilogy are great movies, but the batman character was weak.
Nolan in Begins started in a good way(he just had to rewrite the Batman Triumphant script), but in tdk and tdkr he just didnt do Batman justice, he just left Batman \ Bruce Wayne aside and focused on the villains and the anarchy versus society.
All the villains in the trilogy are way better developed than Batman

Back