Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Baroness Premium Format

As far as popular characters the next PF will need to be either Snake Eyes (redundant after the polystone statue), Storm Shadow/Firefly/Zartan (redundant after two straight villains) or a chick (redundant to immediately follow Baroness.)

I can't really think of a universally popular good guy after SE who isn't a chick. :lol

There's Duke but I wonder how many would drop $350 on him.

As far as popular characters the next PF will need to be either Snake Eyes (redundant after the polystone statue), Storm Shadow/Firefly/Zartan (redundant after two straight villains) or a chick (redundant to immediately follow Baroness.)

I can't really think of a universally popular good guy after SE who isn't a chick. :lol

There's Duke but I wonder how many would drop $350 on him.

:exactly:

Honestly I would rather have more villains made 3:4 ratio to heroes, always liked the baddies way more and so many unique looking characters. Maybe Barbecue or Beachhead...those would look pretty damn cool!

What is it about masked characters that make them so much better? (well of course with the exception of the ladies) I know eventually they will have to do some maskless ones, just hoping they can get some others done first...but either way I will be getting them all.

A true 1985 Barbecue PF would be UNSPEAKABLY awesome! He should also translate extremely well to a 12 inch figure.

What's the lowest ES for a PF made? 100 for the domestic Patient Zero?

A Barbecue PF would be hard-pressed to move 100 units.

What's the lowest ES for a PF made? 100 for the domestic Patient Zero?

A Barbecue PF would be hard-pressed to move 100 units.

I dont see it having a ton of support but he does have a really cool look to him that might be enough to get a few extra sales besides joe collectors. (ive been guilty of buying things from different lines just cause i knew they would look cool on the shelf)

I'm not sure if he'd be popular enough but I'd love to see Gung-Ho in PF form.

I remember liking his look in the G.I. Joe game my nephew played.

gijoeriseofthecobra_4a.jpg

Roadblock would pretty cool too if he had his big ass machine gun...a browning I think it is.

Duke and Flint shouldn't have any problems selling if they were executed properly?

Sideshow's hit a goldmine of possibilities landing the Joe line. So many cool characters to choose from. We'll be bankrupt!

Roadblock would pretty cool too if he had his big ass machine gun...a browning I think it is.

Roadblock would be cool to have! :D

Sideshow's hit a goldmine of possibilities landing the Joe line. So many cool characters to choose from. We'll be bankrupt!

I already am! :lol :panic: :lol

I think they will be a tough sell, definitely many will sell, but at 500-1000 total es? They would be in stock for awhile.

I agree they arent the most pleasing when it comes to how they look on display, kind of hard to make look cool and kind of hard possibly to nail down a solid likeness, in my opinion they dont have a huge cool factor even though we know they are essential to the gi joe universe as a whole.... characters like snake eyes or vipers you dont have to worry about such things as likeness etc.

Back